Multi-purpose tool pouch designed for your every day micro-organizational needs.
Tri-Carry Series Pouches have three modes of carry:
- Sides: 2 rows, 1 channel PALS (each side)
- Back: TC Belt Loop, with 3 rows, 1 channel PALS
- Fits both the iPhone 6/6s and iPhone 6 Plus (with room to spare)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall dimensions: 4"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 7"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Main compartment: 3.5"(L) x 1.25"(W) x 6.25"(H)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength.
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Item is perfect for oversized cell phones or phones with otterbox style cases. I attach it directly to molle on my vest.
Perfect for my uses. Fits iPhone 6+ in Otterbox case plus notebook, pen minimum.
I've carried my phones in one of these for approximately 4 years. It serves me the best for my phones protection and security. The only suggestion I would offer is to prevent the flap ends from curling up. Perhaps stitch a stiffer strip of material? Curling ends push an untucked shirt outwards as well as the exposed velcro attaches to some shirts and pulls on the fabric. I use Maxpedition for all my carry needs.
I carry an earlier version of this pouch everyday and it has protected my phone through bumps, scrapes, drops and rain. The flap has now lost it's stiffness and not as quick to lift open or close but still as practical and better than anything I've found on the market. However, I can't purchase a replacement because some designer decided to no longer include the metal clip fastener as an attachment option. I switch frequently carrying my pouch from a belt to clipping to a strap on my bag when going to the gym or other places when not wearing a belt. Eliminating a carry option that is more practical than a Tac Tie for non uniform use is beyond me. Please put the option back on so I can move on. Sell the clip as an option if you must but give us the choice.
great solidly built pouch long lasting