Tritium™ Key Ring
The Tritium Key Ring makes it easy to consolidate, organize and deploy multiple sets of keys and key chain tools. This highly efficient device has 3 separate key rings joined by two 0.75" side release buckles. It can attach to your belt, on a tie-down loop in your Maxpedition® bag, or you can just carry it in your pocket. Join multiple Tritium Key Rings to keep additional sets of keys or key chain tools together.
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- 3 split rings consolidated on two (2) 0.75" side release buckles
- Heavy duty nylon webbing throughout
- Great way to organize and deploy keys and small key chain tool
- Please note: Tritium Key Ring does not contain the radioactive isotope Tritium (hydrogen-3)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 1"(L) x 0.75"(W) x 5.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Enjoy all my Maxpedition!
Maxpedition products are of great quality.
Tritium Key Ring: great innovative tool
I really like the Tritium Keyring...It allows you to keep 2 sets of keys at once and quick-disconnect one set temporarily with just releasing the buckle, so you don't have to go through the process of running the keys around and through the key ring (great concept).....It is ruggedly built and has held up to lots of abuse..... I only wish there was a version that allowed you to connect three(or more) sets at once, and perhaps each attachment was colored differently so you could quickly find the right key.
One Half Too Many
I purchased the Tritium Key Ring because I need to keep most of my keys with me, but swap out the vehicle keys from one to the other so that I'm not carrying two car keys and their bulky fobs all the time. The Tritium works well for this, but I only need one female buckle-half, instead of the two sewn into the web. If I can figure out how to remove the extra female without damaging the web, I'll be able to reduce the pocketed bulk somewhat.
Titanium key ring
My experience with this key ring is going great i use it on my fatboy versapack so i dont have to keep uncliping my car keys to my work truck. This key ring is eveything and much more
Flexible and strong
This durable key ring holds more than keys. I also use it for flash drives. It is a helpful tool in my back to stay secure and organized. I highly recommmend