Tired of carrying around a large backpack for everyday tasks? Then the Typhoon Backpack is just what you need. The Typhoon is an EDC backpack with aprox. 840 cubic inches (13L) of carry capacity, and multiple pockets & pouches for carrying your essential gear.This is the pack you strap to your back for a bicycle or motorcycle ride, or the pack you take with you with you on a day hike. The Typhoon is also a great bag for work with impressive internal and external organization. Including a zippered side pouch for your smartphone, a sheath pocket with Hook-&-Loop enclosure for a flashlight or small tools, and exterior front & side PALS webbing for attaching Maxpedition pockets and accessories. The Typhoon also comes equipped with Button-Lock™ security to detour theft. MAXPEDITION® BACKPACKS
Maxpedition backpacks are built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed to never drag you down. Curvaceous, foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly across your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.
Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior, Maxpedition Backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets, and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
- Overall size: 11"(L) x 6.5"(W) x 14"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Main compartment: 9.5"(L) x 4"(W) x 13.5"(H)
- Volume: 840 cu.in. / 13L
- Y-compression strap made of 1" webbing
- 3 rows, 5 channels of PALS webbing
- 2 channels of 2" webbing loops
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 2"(W) loop field for patches
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 4"(H) x 2"(W) upper zippered pouch
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 8"(H) x 2"(W) lower zippered pouch
- Two (2) 3.5"(L) x 4"(H) internal slip pockets
- One (1) 7"(L) x 5.5"(H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 8"(L) x 5"(H) internal mesh slip pocket
- Breathable padding for comfort
- 4 rows, 2 channels of PALS webbing
- 2x 2" webbing loops
- Bungee cord retention
- One (1) 1.5"(L) x 1"(H) x 5"(W) sheath pocket
- One (1) 3.5"(L) x 1.5"(H) x 4"(W) zippered pouch
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- 2 attachment loops made from 3/4" webbing
- Button-Lock™ security strap
- 2x 1" webbing lash loops / compression straps, with ladder locks
Main interior front
- One (1) 9"(L) x 5.5"(H) mesh slip pocket
- One (1) 9.5"(L) x 6.5"(H) zippered slip pocket
- 2.5" adjustable padded, breathable backpack straps with 2 channels of PALS webbing, 2x 2" webbing loops, and 1" D-Rings attachment points (each strap)
- Removable sternum strap made from 1" webbing with 1" quick release buckle, with elastic shock absorber
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.