The Universal CCW Holster is an ambidextrous holster that fits most handguns. It attaches with hook side Velcro to loop Velcro sewn in various Maxpedition packs. The 2" retention strap can be adjusted for a snug fit around your weapon.
How To Use the Universal CCW Holster:
The Universal CCW Holster is equipped with "hook" fasteners. Compatible packs have compartments equipped with "pile". First adjust the loop of the holster so it fits your firearm securely. To adhere the holster to the bag, simply press the "hook" side of the holster onto the "pile" field inside the pack. Position as desired to facilitate draw.
If your Universal CCW Holster is delivered with the loop flipped backwards, simply reverse it. We do this to prevent the hook from abrading other items while in the factory.
- Overall size: 2"(L) x 7"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Spine has an adjustable 2" retention strap
- Positions securely in the CCW compartment of most Maxpedition bags
- Props in product photos are not included
- Tough PU-coated 800-denier nylon fabric for weight reduction
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
Love add ons
Perfect addition t my tactical pack.
Inversal CCW Holster
I have used the Universal CCW Holster for many years. Once the holster is positioned it has never moved. It holds several pistols securely with only minor adjustments. I have used and carried this holster my other Maxpedition bags just about everywhere I have gone with no problems !
Conceal Carry off body
Excellent. Fits the space perfectly. Easy draw. Very versatile
It works :-)
... like it should do in a Fatboy Versipack. Needed just more of them because I bought some more Versipacks .... Enough said. PS: I carry my G19 in it. Fits perfect.
I was very pleased with the adaptability of this.