United States Utility Patent: 10,130,162
United States Design Patent: D796,846
International patents pending
Each package comes with six (6) TacTie Polymer Joining Clips.
- Heavy duty one-piece injection molded design
- Made of durable yet flexible polymer
- Secure connection when properly engaged
- Removable without the aid of tools
- Backwards compatible with legacy pouches
- Head & tail help maintain progress during weaving
- Rigid enough to use as belt loop
- Matte subdued finish
- Easy to clean
- Reusable & field replaceable
- Sold in package of six (6)
- Props in product photos not included
- Open: 12.5 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 31.5 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Closed: 6.2 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 15.6 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Weight (each): 0.5 oz.
- Weight (package of 6): 3.5 oz.
Perfect solution to quick changeovers
I love the concept of customizing my day pack, overnighter and quick hike bags. What I didn't like was the occasional switches from this bag to this added pack to the pouch, etc. These straps make it quicker and more efficient to share pouches among main packs. I sort of miss the more organic straps...until I change a pouch from here to there! Love the solution.
5 inch molle clips
Holds tight. Sturdy polymer construction. Snaps hold down firm, release only when manipulated to do so.
Great Molle TacTie
Have been using this molle TacTie with my maxpedition pouch for 1 month. Great product, totally satisfied.
I love the TacTie and the balance between flexibility and durability. The flexibility makes it easy to thread thru molle on both an accessory and the primary gear. The durability will go a long way when used with gear that requires frequent modification. Very secure installed and easy to thread thru unused molle to keep it with you at all times.
Tac tie joining clips
Works great on adding smaller packs to larger ones, holds strong and easy to remove when you want to. Will buy again when I need to.