The Entity 23 is an ergonomic pack with padded shoulder straps and quick release buckles. There is a dedicated locking and padded compartment, which can hold a 15” laptop. The main compartment is also lockable, and has drawbridge straps for additional security. The front exterior has tuckable magnetic wings for quick temporary closing of the main compartment. The dual access rear CCW compartment is fully loop-lined, and a double-sided hook Security Lockout Strip is included. Dual side ports are perfect for headphones, charger cables, etc. A rear trolley handle pass-through allows for off body carrying while travelling.
Entity Product Features
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- CCW Compartment with Security Lockout Strip
- 500D Kodra™ Fabric with Polyurethane Coating
- Tuckable Magnetic Wings for Quick Closure
- Reinforced MOLLE/PALS Attachment Points
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift™ Webbing
- Detachable & Concealable Drawbridge Straps
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Duraflex® Xlite® Buckles
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- 420D Nylon Liner Embossed with Anti-Counterfeit Logos
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Low profile subdued exterior
- Ergonomic padded shoulder straps with quick release buckles
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Removable waist belt with quick release buckles
- Lockable padded compartment for 15" laptop
- Tuckable exterior magnetic wings for quick temporary closing of main compartment
- Lockable main compartment with assorted pockets
- Main compartment drawbridge straps for additional security
- Spacious interior with many compartments for organization
- Loop-lined interior wall for attaching hook-backed accessories
- Two-way access to fully loop-lined rear CCW compartment
- Double-sided Security Lockout Strip included
- Trolley handle pass-through
- Easy access side pocket (fits M4/AR15 30 round magazine)
- Dual side ports for headphones, charger cables, etc.
- Shapeshift™ webbing top carry handle and dual side grab handles
- Props in product photos are not included
- Volume: 1404 cu. in. | 23L
- Overall size: 12 (L) x 9 (W) x 18 (H) in | 30.5 x 22.9 x 45.7 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Side zippered pockets x2: 7 (L) x 1 (W) x 10.5 (H) in | 17.8 x 2.5 x 26.7 cm
- Side slip pockets x2: 7 (L) x 7.5 (H) in | 17.8 x 19.1 cm
- Main compartment: 11.5 (L) x 7 (W) x 17.5 (H) in | 29.2 x 17.8 x 44.5 cm
- Laptop compartment: 11.5 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 15.5 (H) in | 29.2 x 3.8 x 39.4 cm
- Waist belt max. length: 60 in | 152.4 cm
- Sternum strap max. length: 13.5 in | 34.3 cm
- CCW compartment opening: 11 in | 27.9 cm
- Trolley handle pass-through opening: 11 in | 27.9 cm
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- 500-Denier Kodra™ fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- MAXPEDITION's Kodra fabric is treated with a triple coat of polyurethane for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
An innovative, Functional Work of Art
This bag is everything I expected it to be and then some. The ONLY complaint I have is that the low profile hook and loop pouch doesn't come with it! Thank you, Maxpedition, for creating a great tactical bag I can use and remain a gray man.
Very pleased with this pack. Lots of compartments, pockets, and places to put stuff, and plenty of capacity, not including expansion options. Love the forethought put into this pack. I wanted a non-descript, highly functional EDC made of top quality materials and that’s what I got! Strongly recommended.
Great backpack for a great value!
I purchased this backpack for a large laptop. I actually did not think the laptop would fit but decided to give it a try. I am very satisfied with the backpack. My laptop fits perfectly! The quality of the bag is superior to other bags I have looked at. I will consider another backpack when the time arrives.
Side pockets for water bottles can use some sort of elastic expansion to accommodate a 32 oz. bottle. It can be use as is, but it's a tight fit with some force.
I purchased this to replace the AGR Riftcore pack that I truly despised owing. The Entity 23 is everything that the video and print reviews are saying. This is a solid, well thought out and put together pack. It has been a joy to use so far in my day to day travels. My only wish for future iterations of this pack would be to use the yoke style shoulder straps and padding that are on the AGR series to give it more comfort to carry.