Falcon-III™ BackpackEnlarged and improved Falcon backpack with CCW compatibility.
Maxpedition backpacks are built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed to never drag you down. Curvaceous, foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly throughout your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.
Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK® zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior; Maxpedition backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- 3D breathable mesh padded back and shoulder straps
- CCW pocket, with lockable zippers, fits large pistols
- Classic Falcon™ accordion design, collapses when empty to a low profile
- Props in product photos are not included
- Hydration bladder not included
- Overall size: 10"(L) x 12"(W) x 18"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Main compartment: 10"(L) x 6"(W) x 18"(H)
- Middle compartment: 10"(L) x 3.5"(W) x 17"(H)
- Top front pocket: 8"(L) x 2.25"(W) x 5.25"(H)
- Bottom front pocket: 8"(L) x 2.25"(W) x 10.5"(H)
- Overall volume: 2160 cu. in. / 35L
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
In urban and in rural wildlife
Easy to use, very balanced and each object can be immediately found and easily accessible. A lot of things inside for the immense world, outside.
The coolest backpack ever
Hi everyone. I was looking for a long time for a universal and cool backpack for day-to-day use, and to go somewhere on a week or so with a minimun of clothes and other stuff, untill an airsoft-playing friend of mine told me about Falcon. And this was love from first.. use. Was afraid that it wouldn't fit 15" laptop - it does, i think even 17" will fit. Absolutely do not feel the weight of a laptop, charger, 1 litre of water, jacket, some other clothes, and a couple of books. Absolutely awesome backpack, worth every penny. Quality, In everything. Seams, zips, fastex. And with the MOLLE system i can use all of my puches and have enough stuff on it to go on a full week travel anywhere in Europe. I am SO happy.
It's ok, a lil smaller than I thought it would be, but overall I like the quality of the bag
Good pack like everything about it works for me
The falcon 3 fits my busy lifestyle perfectly, and its a very tough bag. I keep a few urban survival items in the bag at all times but. Still have space for it to be my edc bag when I am out and about. I recommend it to everyone.