Our most advanced pack, with an internal frame and removable waistpack.
Maxpedition backpacks are built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed to never drag you down. Curvaceous, foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly throughout your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.
Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK® zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior; Maxpedition backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- Removable, adjustable internal frame with sheet
- Wide load-bearing waist belt, with PALS attachments
- 5 compression straps, 2 webbing tie downs for lashing cargo
- Removable waistpack
- Included cargo strap, for attaching boxes, cans, cylinders, etc.
- Fully modular exterior for scalability
- Props in product photos are not included
- Hydration bladder not included
- Overall dimensions: 10.5”(L) x 9.75”(W) x 21.5”(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Top pocket: 8.5"(L) x 2.25"(W) x 4"(H)
- Middle pocket: 8.5"(L) x 2.25"(W) x 9"(H)
- Bottom (removable) waistpack OVERALL: 8.5"(L) x 5"(W) x 6.5"(H)
- Bottom (removable) waistpack FRONT: 8.5"(L) x 2"(W) x 6.5"(H)
- Bottom (removable) waistpack BACK:8.5"(L) x 3"(W) x 6.5"(H)
- Main compartment: 10.5"(L) x 4"(W) x 21.5"(H)
- Secondary compartment: 9.5"(L) x 3"(W) x 14"(H)
- Overall volume: 2250 cu. in. / 36L
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Great Back Pack
I bought this pack for an over night trip in the Adirondacks and it was great. Despite the main compartment being smaller than I wanted I was able to fit a two person tent, extra clothes, and a full 3 liter camel back. One thing I don’t understand is that despite there being an obvious place for the bladder There’s is no hole to have the tube come out of. Being able to remove the bottom pouch is awesome. I put my sleeping bag there instead. I took it on a day hike on the Cascade trail and it was a pleasure to walk with. It’s such a comfortable bag.
Perfect for my needs.
I got this bag with the purpose of carrying an AR15 pistol. The main compartment holds the pistol perfectly. It is a 10.5” barrel with light, Aimpoint sight, and folding Blade brace, The added width with the brace folded was a problem this bag solved. I can also pack 4 extra 30 rd mags( besides the one already in the gun) and other gear necessary for a BOB or emergencies. Plus it doesn’t look like a gun bag. I have other Maxpedition bags that have given years if service with little to no wear so I was eager to try this one out. It works perfectly.
I always carry a backpack. Got this one to replace my 5.11 rush 24. Absoluty love it. Best backpack ive had yet and very comfortable to wear.
Everything I wanted
So far it is great. Other than being picky about the main compartment could be about 2 inches deeper, makes my deer scouting/hunting more pleasant. It wears nicely with around 20 pounds in it. Loving it actually
Best. Pack. Ever.
Comfortable. Rugged. Tons of room and compartments for all my gear. My only regret is that I waited so long to purchase one. Buy it. You won’t be disappointed.