Prepare Citizen Deluxe (CLOSEOUT SALE. FINAL SALE.)
The "Prepared Citizen Deluxe" is a further evolution of the earlier "Classic" models.
The "Deluxe" too is based on the styling of the ubiquitous American "book bag" yet it has larger capacity, more compartments, and added features including the fully looped-lined concealed carry compartment and dual expandable bottle holders.
Despite it's low-key appearance, this pack is built extra tough with Teflon-coated 1000-denier nylon fabric, YKK zippers, Duraflex buckles, meticulously reinforced construction and the high degree of quality, fit and finish that you've come to expect from all Maxpedition® products.
- Main compartment with padded bottom & rear sleeve that fits 15” laptop
- Secondary compartment with assorted organizer pockets & large loop area for attaching hook-backed accessories
- Frontal pocket with admin organizer & mesh storage pocket
- 2” x 3.75” exterior loop field for morale patches
- Rear CCW compartment with security lockout strip
- Dual side accessible zippered CCW openings for ambidextrous access
- Dual expandable bottle pockets with elastic cord retention
- Padded shoulder straps with field-replaceable side release buckles
- Reinforced top carry handle
- Skin-friendly 1” seat belt webbing
- Hook & loop wings for slack management
- High-visibility grayscale interior
- Tough 1000 denier plainweave nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance & easy maintenance
- Double-stitched and bartacked reinforcements throughout
- Props e.g. body armor & holster insert shown in photos are not included
- Overall size: 10"(L) x 18.5"(W) x 18"(H) | 25.4 x 46.9 x 45.7cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Main compartment: 5"(L) x 12.5"(W) x 17.5"(H) | 12.7 x 31.7 x 44.4 cm
- Secondary compartment: 2"(L) x 12"(W) x 17"(H) | 5.08 x 30.4 x 43.1 cm
- Lower Front Compartment: 2.5"(L) x 9.5"(W) x 9"(H) | 6.3 x 24.1 x 22.8 cm
- Side Expanding Pockets (Closed Position): 2.0"(L) x 5"(W) x 9"(H) | 5.1 x 12.7 x 22.8 cm
- Side Expanding Pockets (Open Position): 3"(L) x 5"(W) x 9"(H) | 7.6 x 12.7 x 22.8 cm
- Volume: 1971 cu.in. / 32L
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
Exterior front top zipper compartment
- One (1) zippered slip pocket:: Zipper opening 10” Pocket: 12.0 "(L) x 10.75"(H) | 30.48 x 27.30 cm
Lower front compartment
- One (1) zippered slip pocket:: Zipper opening 8.25” Pocket: 9.5"(L) x 9.5"(H) | 24.1 x 24.1 cm
- One (1) zippered pouch: 9.5"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 9.5"(H) | 24.1 x 6.3 x 24.1 cm
- One (1)internal zippered mesh pouch: 9.5"(L) x 9.5"(H) | 24.1 x 24.1 cm
- One (1) internal slip pocket 2.375"(L) x 4.75"(H) | 6 x 12 cm
- Two (2) internal slip pocket: 1.5"(L) x 4.75"(H) | 2.5 x 12 cm
- One (1) internal slip pocket: 5.25"(L) x 5.55"(H) | 13.3 x 13.9 cm
- One (1) internal slip pocket: with (1.0” x 3.5” webbing hook strap) 3.2"(L) x 5.5"(H) | 8.2 x 13.9 cm
Second compartment interior
- One (1) zippered mesh pocket:: Zipper opening 10.5” I 26.6 cm Pocket: 9.5"(L) x 9.5"(H) | 24.1 x 24.1 cm
- Two (2) internal slip pocket: 6.0"(L) x 7.5"(H) | 15.2 x 19 cm
- One (1) Frontal loop field 12.5"(L) x 17.0"(H) | 24.1 x 43.1 cm
- Top grab handle made from 1" seatbelt webbing
- One (1) frontal zippered mesh pocket: 11.5"(L) x 8.5"(H) | 29.2 x 21.6 cm
- One (1) rear elastic slip pocket: 11.75"(L) x 11"(H) | 29.8 x 31.7 cm
Main interior bottom
- Padded for additional protection
- One (1) zippered compartment with internal loop field accommodates CCW: 9.5"(L) x 17"(H) | 24.1 x 43.1 cm
- Padded for comfort
- Top grab handle made from 1" seatbelt webbing
- 2.5" wide padded shoulder straps with adjustable 1" quick release buckle
- Reinforced triangle tab
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- YKK zipper pulls with paracord ties
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Save on Prepared Citizen Deluxe Backpack (CLOSEOUT SALE. FINAL SALE.) on Maxpedition.com. No purchase limit.
- Discount prices are as marked on the product page.
- Applies to this product only; cross sell items excluded.
- For new Maxpedition.com retail orders only; phone orders are not qualified.
- Can not apply additional discounts or combine with any other special offer. One promotion per order.
- Limited quantities available. First come first served and only while supplies last. No rain checks.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Due to high order volume, there may be a delay in processing and shipping. We thank you for your understanding.
I like this backpack, especially because it has side bottle holders.
This is a very discrete pack with more room than I expected. Very well made with well thought out storage. This pack reminds me of the old book bags, but has much more to offer especially with the CCW pocket. Well done!
Plenty of Room
Great quality that is typical for Maxpedition. The back was intended to carry 2+ changes of clothes and does just that with room to spare. The admin pockets provide space for additional items such as small toiletry items. Only wish it had some type of discrete attachment point for a small Maxpedition add-on pouch.
Definitely a Gray Man’s Backpack
Gotta say love the pack. It kinda reminds me of years ago going to school. Has that old style vibe and just an ordinary old backpack, but plenty of room to put all your stuff and nice set up for CCW. Only thing I didn’t care for is the tightness of getting into some of the zippered areas but it’s not that big of deal to me.
An excellent EDC backpack
I've been rocking this backpack for 1 year now and I've seen a lot of more expensive EDC packs getting love so I just wanted to share why I think this one is tops for EDC, mostly Urban EDC. The big win for this bag and what I required was a bag where my EDC was in the bag but the main compartment was empty for my everyday backpack needs. That was the big ask of any bag and this is the first bag to successfully do so for me. I have a bulletproof panel, sidearm and clips in the conceal carry area but wearing it doesn't really make it feel lumpy at all, it feels natural. I did end up adding a chest strap to the bag for situations where I'm carrying normally in a holster and don't need access to quick pull from the bag. The best part about this bag in my opinion is the middle compartment that zippers all the way open. This is really my staging area for when I need to grab things. The ability to choose which hook and loop pouches I pop into there has allowed me to have a color coded 3 pouch pull and go setup. 1 pouch for food, 1 pouch for every day toiletry items/self care , and 1 pouch for tools/first aid. There's just so much going on with the middle section, not just the hook and loop area but you have the multiple pockets and expandable pockets in there. 75% of my EDC is stowed in that section and it's incredibly easy to organize the area. The bag is also extremely durable, zippers feel like they'll last for a while. The big organizer pocket feels huge on the front of the pack, its deep and I can carry multiple layers of items in there as well for quick access. My electronics bag is kept in there for a quick grab and go. The bag has all of the space you need and I also appreciate the adaptability of the side drink pockets, you can tie down items in there with the built in bungies and accommodate big and small bottles without having to worry about the falling out. Last but not least, this is a true grey man style bag, it has the profile of a traditional backpack and no one would know would you'd be able to carry in there for quick access. Love it love it love it.