Maxpedition® 32 oz. Wide-Mouth Nalgene Bottle
Durable Nalgene® water bottle with high visibility and Maxpedition logo. Made in U.S.A.
*For safety and health reasons, all sales on Nalgene bottles are final. No return. Thank you for your understanding.
- Genuine Nalgene® wide-mouth bottle
- Built from uper tough Tritan Renew material (free of BPA, BPS, BPF and phthalates)
- Lightweight: Engineered to count for when weight matters most
- Fits Ice Cubes: Put ice in your bottle with ease and enjoy your frosty beverage anywhere
- Fits Filtration Devices: Fits most filtration units for clean water in a pinch
- See-thru (transparent) walls allow visual inspection of contents
- Printed volume counter for easy measuring
- Attached leak-proof screw-on lid
- Resistant to staining
- Resistant to retaining odors
- Large opening fits most water purifiers and filters, accommodates ice cubes
- Made in U.S.A.
- Approx. 8" tall and 3.5" in diameter
- Holds approx. 32 oz. / 1L of liquids
- Withstands temperatures from -40°C (-104°F) to 70°C (158°F)
- Dishwasher safe (top rack, please make sure it does not come in contact with heating element)
- Wash regularly
32oz nalgene water bottle
I have four of these bottles and they are the best purchase I’ve made in years!!! I keep two clean while the other two are always on my maxpedition fill up cooler the mouth is big enough to fill with ice of all sizes and while carrying two I know I’m getting at least my 64oz of water for the day thanks Brian Fitz!!!! A+
Best bottle ever
Light-weight. Durable. Slick
I’ve had three of these that I’ve used everyday for about 5 years now. They are great quality.
Made in USA
Maxpedition stuff is sweeet. Bpa free. Level makers. Big mouth for thirsty desert dwellers. High quality standard.
They are good sturdy bottles for carrying water on trips to the field that fit nicely in the Legacy series Jumbo Versipack. They have a wide mouth for adding some ice for hot days, they are strong and wont collapse like cheap water bottles, and are easy to clean. I bought a couple of these a number of years ago and they have been such a great product that I stocked up on a couple of more when they were offered on sale. It's a shame that with an ever decreasing availability of Legacy Series options it seems like Maxpedition is trying to phase them out in favor of a new line that looks more appealing to Urbansexuals or like a woman's purse that it does a Man-Bag.