The Entity Hook & Loop Low Profile Panel is a flat organizer panel that can be securely attached to any loop surface. Assorted pockets, sleeves, and elastic bands keep objects organized.
Entity Product Features
- 500D Hex Ripstop Nylon Fabric Construction
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- High Quality Elastic
- Assorted pockets and elastic bands
- Gossamer™ mesh sleeve
- Reinforced with double stitching throughout
- Hook backing for secure attachment to a loop surface
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 5 (L) x 7 (H) in | 12.7 x 17.8 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Mesh pocket: 5 (L) x 3.75 (H) in | 12.7 x 9.5 cm
- Middle slip pocket: 5 (L) x 4 (H) in | 12.7 x 10.2 cm
- Top slip pocket: 5 (L) x 6 (H) in | 12.7 x 15.2 cm
- Weight: 1.3 oz.
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's fabric is treated with a triple coat of polyurethane for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
This pouch panel works great. Holds well on the loop field in my bag. Easy to remove and replace items. Be prepared; the corners don’t lay perfectly flat, but this doesn’t affect usability.
Good little accessory for entity packs
This Velcro attached accessory is useful in helping keep small items in the main compartment of the pack from falling to the bottom. Prevents having to hunt and feel for pens, earphones, or any small item.
The Low Profile Panel is Perfect for my Entity 23L
At first, I wasn't sure if I would need/like the panel, but after using just a little while I wouldn't be without it. I reconfigure my EDC several times a month to accommodate various functions. Many times I need to carry bulky items in the main compartment, and the low profile panel makes it very convenient to carry small items in the panel pockets and still easily insert and remove the bulkier items from the main compartment.
Entity 27 Hook & Loop
Overall it works well. Built sturdy. I wish it had bigger pockets but it works. TSA passed the bag through.
Keeps Bag Organized
Great addition to a bag by adding additional storage space for pens, flashlights, small knives,etc. Allows for quick access to the small items as well. Constructed well and is a must have for any back pack.