The Entity Hook & Loop Low Profile Panel is a flat organizer panel that can be securely attached to any loop surface. Assorted pockets, sleeves, and elastic bands keep objects organized.
Entity Product Features
- 500D Hex Ripstop Nylon Fabric Construction
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- High Quality Elastic
- Assorted pockets and elastic bands
- Gossamer™ mesh sleeve
- Reinforced with double stitching throughout
- Hook backing for secure attachment to a loop surface
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 5 (L) x 7 (H) in | 12.7 x 17.8 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Mesh pocket: 5 (L) x 3.75 (H) in | 12.7 x 9.5 cm
- Middle slip pocket: 5 (L) x 4 (H) in | 12.7 x 10.2 cm
- Top slip pocket: 5 (L) x 6 (H) in | 12.7 x 15.2 cm
- Weight: 1.3 oz.
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's fabric is treated with a triple coat of polyurethane for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Save on Maxpedition Entity™ Hook & Loop Low Profile Panel (CLOSEOUT SALE. FINAL SALE.) on Maxpedition.com. No purchase limit.
- Discount prices are as marked on the product page.
- Applies to this product only; cross sell items excluded.
- For new Maxpedition.com retail orders only; phone orders are not qualified.
- Can not apply additional discounts or combine with any other special offer. One promotion per order.
- Limited quantities available. First come first served and only while supplies last. No rain checks.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Due to high order volume, there may be a delay in processing and shipping. We thank you for your understanding.
It is pretty much essential and I didn't know it!
I am using it with my Veldspar Crossbody Shoulder Bag. Attached in the loop field pocket in combination with two DMW on the opposite side and it's tottaly changed the prospect of this pocket. Especially when is not used for gun currying is ideal for my documents, wallet, some hand tools, pens, markers and the list goes on... Great product! Thank you.
Good quality and design
Although I have only used it in a single configuration so far, it seems versatile enough and with the usual Maxpedition quality, which is to say impeccable, there's not much to add.
This pouch panel works great. Holds well on the loop field in my bag. Easy to remove and replace items. Be prepared; the corners don’t lay perfectly flat, but this doesn’t affect usability.
Good little accessory for entity packs
This Velcro attached accessory is useful in helping keep small items in the main compartment of the pack from falling to the bottom. Prevents having to hunt and feel for pens, earphones, or any small item.
The Low Profile Panel is Perfect for my Entity 23L
At first, I wasn't sure if I would need/like the panel, but after using just a little while I wouldn't be without it. I reconfigure my EDC several times a month to accommodate various functions. Many times I need to carry bulky items in the main compartment, and the low profile panel makes it very convenient to carry small items in the panel pockets and still easily insert and remove the bulkier items from the main compartment.