Designed for outdoor excursions or office commutes, the popular Sitka Gearslinger has plenty of space for your laptop (up to 14.1") and gives you top-down access to multiple pockets & pouches, 14 channels of PALS webbing, internal organization, CCW and 100oz/3L hydration reservoir storage.
Combine it all with a practical and durable design and your everyday carry bag becomes your daily tactical companion.PATENT PENDING
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Y-compression strap
- Anti-theft zipper capture system
- Additional retention strap
- End-buckle distress whistle
- CCW pocket, with lockable zippers, fits large pistols
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 10.5"(L) x 7"(W) x 18"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Volume: 940 cu.in. / 15L
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Y-compression strap made from 1" webbing
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- 4 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- Sleeve and bungee cord retainer
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 5"(H) x 2"(W) zippered pouch
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 3"(H) internal slip pocket
- Internal 3-channel elastic organization
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 8.5"(H) external horizontal zippered pocket with Button-Lock™ security strap
- One (1) 8"(L) x 9"(H) x 2"(W) zippered pouch
- One (1) 8.25"(L) x 5"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- One (1) 7"(L) x 7.25"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- One (1) 9"(L) x 17"(H) zippered compartment with internal loop field to accommodate 100oz/3L water reservoir or CCW
- Breathable padding for comfort
- One (1) 9"(H) x 3" diameter cord cinch pouch for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- Anti-theft zipper capture system
- D-Ring attachment point
- 6 channels of PALS webbing
- 1.25" integral padded grab handle
- One (1) 9"(L) x 5.5"(H) zippered mesh pocket
- One (1) 6.5" x 5.5"(H) zippered mesh pocket
- One (1) 15"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket with 8.75"(L) x 7"(H) internal loop field for CCW
- Enclosure strap made from 1" webbing with quick release buckle
- One (1) 9.25"(L) x 6.75"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 7"(L) x 6.5"(H) slip pocket
- Integral 3" ergonomic shoulder strap with 2" quick release buckle, 6 rows of PALS webbing, and metal snap clip
- Concealable sternum strap made from 0.75" webbing with distress whistle buckle
- 3.5"(L) x 4"(H) waist pad with 2 channels of PALS webbing
- Full clamshell opening
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Excellent pack! It's big enough to carry all my essential gear with plenty of room to spare. Yet it's small enough to not be cumbersome and unwieldy. The bottom outside pocket is perfect for concealed carry. I carry a H&K vp9 and it fits perfect. Attach larger monkey fist knots and the zippers are easy to open and pull your sidearm. All in all a great product that will go that extra mile with you.
This one is a perfect day bag for travelling, epecially city visits. One property I miss though from all gearslingers is the small length (around 10") which makes it hard to fit an average size laptop (arround 12"). I know its hard to have a larger bag that is still comfortable to carry, but maybe you figure somethimg out at maxpedition ;)
So I bought this bag, a green one, almost 6 years ago.. had a maxpedition email about a sale and decided it was finally time to write a review. I'm still using this as my EDC bag, from papers, food and tools, this bag has not failed me. I take it on construction job sites, hiking, camping.. everywhere. Perfect amount of space, PLENTY of pockets and the extra PALS webbing gives lots of room to customize! Zippers all still work, no tears in the seams, only break I've had is I closed my car door on the Y strap clip and broke one arm off.. but it still works fine! This is a quality bag that will last you a life time. I've never had a need for another one.
I use it as a edc bag. It’s perfect it fits everything I need for a day and is comfortable to wear. The quality of the bag is impeccable.
Great pack! Perfect day pack / get home bag. Top notch materials, construction and features.