United States Utility Patent: 10,130,162
United States Design Patent: D796,846
International patents pending
Each package comes with six (6) TacTie Polymer Joining Clips.
- Heavy duty one-piece injection molded design
- Made of durable yet flexible polymer
- Secure connection when properly engaged
- Removable without the aid of tools
- Backwards compatible with legacy pouches
- Head & tail help maintain progress during weaving
- Rigid enough to use as belt loop
- Matte subdued finish
- Easy to clean
- Reusable & field replaceable
- Sold in package of six (6)
- Props in product photos not included
- Open: 12.5 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 31.5 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Closed: 6.2 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 15.6 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Weight (each): 0.5 oz.
- Weight (package of 6): 3.5 oz.
One of the easiest to use molle products for attaching other gear to packs and vests. Highly recommend.
The joining clips look to be made of durable polymer. It provides a secure means of attaching all your accessories to the molle. However, plastic polymers exposed in inclement weather tend to brittle - time will tell. That said, cost and purpose provide a feasible solution.
I love the concept of customizing my day pack, overnighter and quick hike bags. What I didn't like was the occasional switches from this bag to this added pack to the pouch, etc. These straps make it quicker and more efficient to share pouches among main packs. I sort of miss the more organic straps...until I change a pouch from here to there! Love the solution.
Holds tight. Sturdy polymer construction. Snaps hold down firm, release only when manipulated to do so.
Have been using this molle TacTie with my maxpedition pouch for 1 month. Great product, totally satisfied.