10" x 4" Bottle Holder
Padded bottle holder fits a 32oz / 1L water bottle or camera lens.
- Front zippered pocket with elastic retention
- PALS attachment webbing: Front and sides
- Attachment 1: D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Attachment 2: two (2) 5" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Attachment 3: Keyper™ quick release hook on back
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall dimensions: 10"(H) x 4" diameter
- Main compartment: 9.5"(H) x 3.5" diameter
- Front pocket: 4"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 7"(H)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
excellent, even for day-to-day take the bottle of water, and can replace even the backpack when not need to carry much.
Perfect size for 32 oz Nalgene bottle. Taking off 1 star for the difficult zipper.
I love this bottle holder. It works great, it is padded which helps to keep noise down, and it has a pouch for a few emergency items. Add a shoulder strap and you are ready to go even without a pack!
Does the job perfectly. Great quality
Being an avid Australian fly fisher both my 12”x 5” and 10” x 4” bottle holders are always in the 4wd or boat. The larger 12”x 5” bottle holder perfectly fits and protects my Jet Boil stove, mug and gas canister along with spoons in the front pouch. The smaller 10” x 4” holds a 1L Nalgene water bottle. Attached to the side of the larger 12’x 5” bottle holder is my XBP expandable bottle pouch that perfectly fits my Minipresso coffee machine! Thanks to my bottle holders I can have hot soup or coffee anywhere in Tasmania. If you are an SLR photographer you will find the padded 12” x 5” and 10” x 4” bottle holders make great padded lens cases.