For fit, simply measure the height of your device (excluding antenna). If it's 4.5" or less, this is the holster for you. Variations in width and thickness are accommodated by elastic retention.
Comes with our heavy duty spring steel clip pre-installed for quick and secure attachment to duty/rigger's belt, pants belt, waistband, pocket seam, backpack strap, etc.
Clip can be removed and one (1) 3" TacTie?? Attachment Strap installed for MOLLE compatibility (sold separately).
All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- Clip-on size: 4.5"
- Overall size: 2.5"(L) x 2"(W) x 4.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Belt clip: Heat treated heavy duty spring steel clip, jet black power coat, accommodates up to 2.25" belt loop
- Optional attachment methods: one (1) 3" TacTie Attachment Strap (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon?? fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Love them purchased voer 15 for the guys at work. Don't have to worry about loosing or lost phones. They are rugged so we have had a y damaged phone either. Because of the belylt loops and belt clip the guys use them both ways.. Oh they love them also. Great product. Olivan
We have used this style for about 4 years now and it works very well for us. It tends to last for about 2 years before the clip breaks which is pretty good for the amount of use it gets.
This is my third purchase of this item. I wore the first one out after two years and did the same with the second after 18 months. This time I bought two as they are getting discontinued according to the site. One thing, if you purchase, turn the spring clip around as the case easily falls off the clip the way it is shipped.