Adjustable large phone/radio holster with buckle enclosure.
The CP-L holds most large radios, satellite phones, and GPS. The CP-L can also be attached to your Maxpedition backpack or be carried on the belt (upright or sideways) and has length and diameter adjustments for a perfect size fit.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- Overall size: 4"(L) x 2"(W) x 5.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Min. circumference: 7 in | 17.8 cm
- Max. circumference: 8.25 in | 21.0 cm
- Min. radio height: 5.25 in | 13.3 cm
- Max. radio height: 8.5 in | 21.6
- Fits both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Just what I needed, and it's very well built!
Fits my smart phone perfect and keeps it in one spot in my vehicle. Quality product.
Finally a secure convenient holster for my phone. With a little adjusting my phone fits comfortably, is protected and handy on my chest and easy to get to. I outgrew the last one and have been waiting for a new holster for my larger phone.
I use it attached to my Lochspyre bag or just wear it on my belt. It works great either way for my iPhone.
Awesome I had my 1st one for 8 years had to get a new one to fit a bigger phone