The M-1 Waistpack is Maxpedition’s flagship low-profile waistpack, compact and versatile, perfect for carrying small personal essentials close to the body. Some like to use this pocket for a small first aid kit. The main compartment is accessed through a YKK #10 zipper top with 550 paracord pulls. The frontal compartment expands greatly, contents retained by bungee cord, and secured with lid equipped with Hook & Loop and quick release snap. The M-1 can be worn directly on a belt through an integrated belt loop or become a modular pocket compatible with ALICE or MOLLE type webbing using a pair of 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately).
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- 2 interior dividers
- Paracord expandable accordion pockets
- Quick release buckle enclosure with compression strap
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
This is a wonderful pouch. It is great quality. Just what I was looking for. I will order from a your company again in the future. Shipping was very fast. Thank you.
Great for electronics
I attached this to the side of the Jeroboam bag that I use for my EDC "manbag". It holds my iphone, Garmin GPS unit, phone charger and all cords perfectly. Also perfect for a small camera, smartphone etc. Very happy with it.
Best EDC Ever
The M-1 is a masterpiece. For anyone who has spent years looking for planners and organizers (as I have) to hold a lot of stuff such as spare house keys, credit and bank cards, receipts, driver's license, discount cards, pen, and much more, and still pass as something a man would carry, you can see why a simple wallet wouldn't cut it, and this is the answer. Plenty small enough for a cargo pocket, and built fantastic. You can't put a price on something like this really.
The M-1 Waistpack is great
I use this to carry a S&W; .380 Bodyguard, a CRKT Folding knife, an iPhone and I still have room for other items. Like all Maxpedition items that I own, this is a quality item.
My original EDC
I used the M-1 as an EDC pouch for a very long time. It holds a decent amount of things and can slip into most cargo pockets and some pants pockets with little issue (provided the bulk doesn't bother you). If you don't like the organizer/planner design of other EDC products and want something closer to a wallet with more storage and dual zippers, this is for you.