Designed for outdoor excursions or office commutes, the popular Sitka Gearslinger has plenty of space for your laptop (up to 14.1") and gives you top-down access to multiple pockets & pouches, 14 channels of PALS webbing, internal organization, CCW and 100oz/3L hydration reservoir storage.
Combine it all with a practical and durable design and your everyday carry bag becomes your daily tactical companion.PATENT PENDING
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Y-compression strap
- Anti-theft zipper capture system
- Additional retention strap
- End-buckle distress whistle
- CCW pocket, with lockable zippers, fits large pistols
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 10.5"(L) x 7"(W) x 18"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Volume: 940 cu.in. / 15L
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Y-compression strap made from 1" webbing
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- 4 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- Sleeve and bungee cord retainer
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 5"(H) x 2"(W) zippered pouch
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 3"(H) internal slip pocket
- Internal 3-channel elastic organization
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 8.5"(H) external horizontal zippered pocket with Button-Lock™ security strap
- One (1) 8"(L) x 9"(H) x 2"(W) zippered pouch
- One (1) 8.25"(L) x 5"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- One (1) 7"(L) x 7.25"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- One (1) 9"(L) x 17"(H) zippered compartment with internal loop field to accommodate 100oz/3L water reservoir or CCW
- Breathable padding for comfort
- One (1) 9"(H) x 3" diameter cord cinch pouch for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- Anti-theft zipper capture system
- D-Ring attachment point
- 6 channels of PALS webbing
- 1.25" integral padded grab handle
- One (1) 9"(L) x 5.5"(H) zippered mesh pocket
- One (1) 6.5" x 5.5"(H) zippered mesh pocket
- One (1) 15"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket with 8.75"(L) x 7"(H) internal loop field for CCW
- Enclosure strap made from 1" webbing with quick release buckle
- One (1) 9.25"(L) x 6.75"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 7"(L) x 6.5"(H) slip pocket
- Integral 3" ergonomic shoulder strap with 2" quick release buckle, 6 rows of PALS webbing, and metal snap clip
- Concealable sternum strap made from 0.75" webbing with distress whistle buckle
- 3.5"(L) x 4"(H) waist pad with 2 channels of PALS webbing
- Full clamshell opening
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Great bag for travel
This is my second gearslinger bag. I have the larger Kodak that I have used for several years. I was looking for something a little lighter than my old bag and the Sitka was a great choice. The zippered pocket on the spine works great to care my Surface Pro and my headphones and other gear fit nicely inside the main compartment and front pockets.
Perfect EDC pack!
Excellent pack! It's big enough to carry all my essential gear with plenty of room to spare. Yet it's small enough to not be cumbersome and unwieldy. The bottom outside pocket is perfect for concealed carry. I carry a H&K vp9 and it fits perfect. Attach larger monkey fist knots and the zippers are easy to open and pull your sidearm. All in all a great product that will go that extra mile with you.
Awesome 3rd one bought
Best bag for my public transit bus
This sling bag is made very well and the zippers flow great too. Just wish they hand a left handed versions, but very happy with this purchase.
Love the gearslingers but missing a feature
This one is a perfect day bag for travelling, epecially city visits. One property I miss though from all gearslingers is the small length (around 10") which makes it hard to fit an average size laptop (arround 12"). I know its hard to have a larger bag that is still comfortable to carry, but maybe you figure somethimg out at maxpedition ;)