AGR™ Advanced Gear Research: DMW™ Dual Mag Wrap
The DMW Dual Mag Wrap has a hook & loop back and can attach to any loop field on Maxpedition bags. It will fit two (2) magazines from a wide range of handgun sizes. It can also be used to hold flashlights, tools, etc.
How to use the DMW Dual Mag Wrap:
To use the Dual Mag Wrap, open the flaps and lay flat. The Maxpedition logo should be facing up in the correct reading position.
Place the magazine under the flap as close to the middle seam as possible. Wrap the flap around the magazine, and secure using the hook & loop on the back. Place the magazine wrap into a CCW compartment, or any other compartment with hook & loop, and press firmly to secure.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Nonslip TPU-840D nylon composite
- Hook & loop for secure attachment
- Reinforced with double stitching throughout
- Rigid base to prevent sagging
- Holds two handgun magazines, tools, or flashlights
- Props in product photos are not included
Click below to view the owner's manual for the DMW™ Dual Mag Wrap.
- Height: 4 in | 10.2 cm
- Circumference: maximum 4 in | 10.2 cm
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- 840-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched for added strength
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Very well built. Works great with the Maxpedition Riftpoint backpack.
Dual mag wrap
Maxpedition makes fine products, hands down. Every piece of kit I own made by maxpedition has been functional and resilient through the daily abuse I put them through. The dual mag wrap is no exception. While they live inside my bag, and don't see the elements much, they are stout and will last. Solid lock up to loop, solid retention without slipping out when the bag gets turned upside down, which it does often. I purchased these after acquiring one from a buddy that he used to hold some mission specific tools in his pack. The hand me down was beat up and dirty, but still functioned like new. Don't hesitate, these will work and the quality will last you far past the point your cheap *** decides its time for new ones. Lol.
Works as it should. Strong hook & loop hold. Using in a Veldspar for my Hellcat and couldn’t be any better. Very satisfied with all Maxpedition products so far.
darn good mag wrap
it stays in place...easy to access...hoop latch makes it easy to put in place and remove
Great price for great quality
Having this magazine carrier really makes conceal carry easy. When paired with any of the Maxpedition backpacks that have the Velcro lining you can have your firearm close by in those situations where you can’t carry on your person. Heavy duty, simple, great price, doesn’t get better than that.