2-channel mag insert holds ammo for your handgun.
The Dual Mag Retention Insert attaches onto the loop field present in the CCW compartment of a variety of Maxpedition packs. Two retention loops of 2” wide elastic each hold up to two single stack .45 mags or a double stacked mag. The loops works just as well with multitools, flashlights, batons, pepper spray, etc.
- 2" elastic loops each fit up to 2 single stack .45 mags or double-stacked mag
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 4.25"(L) x 6"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Tough PU-coated 800-denier nylon fabric for weight reduction
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
Very Good. Expensive but on sale not so bad.
Works great for magazines of all sorts and sizes! Love it!!
Great product, just as described. Fast shipping!
Chest rig holster
Excellent for my Hill people gear chest rig!
Solid Dual Mag Retention Insert
I love the quality that Maxpedition offers. This mag insert is no exception. Mags don't slip, they stay where you put them regardless of the angle that you have them in your Maxpedition bag. I plan on buying these for every Maxpedition bag I buy in the future... a real must have!