Falcon-III™ BackpackEnlarged and improved Falcon backpack with CCW compatibility.
Maxpedition backpacks are built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed to never drag you down. Curvaceous, foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly throughout your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.
Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK® zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior; Maxpedition backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- 3D breathable mesh padded back and shoulder straps
- CCW pocket, with lockable zippers, fits large pistols
- Classic Falcon™ accordion design, collapses when empty to a low profile
- Props in product photos are not included
- Hydration bladder not included
- Overall size: 10"(L) x 12"(W) x 18"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Main compartment: 10"(L) x 6"(W) x 18"(H)
- Middle compartment: 10"(L) x 3.5"(W) x 17"(H)
- Top front pocket: 8"(L) x 2.25"(W) x 5.25"(H)
- Bottom front pocket: 8"(L) x 2.25"(W) x 10.5"(H)
- Overall volume: 2160 cu. in. / 35L
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Save on Maxpedition Falcon-III Backpack 35L on Maxpedition.com. No purchase limit.
- Discount prices are as marked on the product page.
- Applies to this product only; cross sell items excluded.
- For new Maxpedition.com retail orders only; phone orders are not qualified.
- Can not apply additional discounts or combine with any other special offer. One promotion per order.
- Limited quantities available. First come first served and only while supplies last. No rain checks.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Due to high order volume, there may be a delay in processing and shipping. We thank you for your understanding.
What I needed
It works great for my needs as a truck driver. I'm home everyday but I can take what I need to go out at night. I attached the proteus versapack for extra space
Falcon-III Backpack 35L
Great pack. Well made. Pockets are perfectly distributed. Pockets are not too big and not too small. Easy to organize and retrieve conternts. Distributes the weight perfectly. Highly recommended. Second Maxpedition pack I own and both are perfect.
Best Packs out there.
Maxpeditions Legacy packs are the best out there IMO. Very utilitarian, and made with the toughest nylon (1050D Cordura).
Bag is comfortable an good use of space . “Bushcraft”