JK-1 Concealed Carry Pouch (Small)
Discreet, quick access CCW belt pouch for medium to large frame handguns.The JK-1 Concealed Carry Pouch is an excellent, discreet alternative to a belt holster. It will fit a small to medium frame handgun plus a single extra magazine, retained and positioned with included hook and loop accessories. Features fully ambidextrous operation with a quick opening pull tab. Attaches to your belt or to PALS via two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately).
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- Great alternative to traditional belt holsters
- Discreet and low profile
- Holds most popular medium frame to full-size handguns plus one(1) extra mag
Hook-&-loop universal holster and magazine holder inserts included
- Fully ambidextrous operation
- Large 3/4 opening for easy access
- Heavy-duty zipper closures
- Bag may be pre-opened in anticipation of action for faster draw
- Integral belt loop included (up to 2.5" belt)
- Attach using two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
Main compartment: 7"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 8"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Frontal slip pocket: 5"(L) x 7.5"(H)
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
The main way I carry
I've used these pouches to carry for years now, I've worn out 3 of them, which is understandable because I am hard on them, I'm a welder, and live a very active lifestyle, and this is how I carry a glock 17 every day, the only time I don't is in church, and I have my sig p938 for that. I like carrying this way because it's comfortable for me, protects the gun from dirt and metal dust so I don't have to constantly clean it, and people who aren't gun people assume it's a tool pouch. I modify them slightly by removing the tab from one zipper and put a longer paracord tab on the one I set up to use. I unzip it from back to front in order to draw, that way I don't grab the wrong tab and ensure I'm actually unzipping the pouch.
Well made and functions as designed. Hopefully, a smaller version will be developed for my Sig P938.