ROLLYPOLY® is a federally registered trademark of Edgygear Inc.
- Removable leg strap for stability
- Cinch cord closure with Hook-&-Loop cover flap
- Attach: two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Siamese SlikCip (included)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Folded size: 4.5"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 4.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Unfolded size: 8.5"(L) x 4.5"(W) x 11.5"(H)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Mega Rollypoly Folding Dump Pouch
If you were to choose one item that was the culmination of everything that the MAXPEDITION brand represents (IMHO), one needs look no further than the values found in the Rollypoly Dump Pouch line of products: (1) It performs it's function flawlessly, (2) It's quality /durability in superior design and materials, and (3) It's scale-ability - optional sizing apt to the task at hand, all combine to provide a reliable product that I can count on to be breaking-in when other's are falling apart. That's true value for one's money.
This pouch is well thought out, and has dozens of applications. It will work well in my various kits. The BOGO really sold it!!
Mega Is Right
I can almost fit a volley ball in this thing and it easily folds up out of the way. The material is light and not cumbersome, but tough and strong. I really like the TacTie Polymer attachment straps, but don't like how they are sold separately. The mega size would be great for M249 drums, though may be just a little too much for STANAG mags.
When you need a dump pouch
this will be one of many dump sacks I own, I use them for various jobs and the best part, when I don't need them, I can roll them up and stash them in a bag or on my belt!
Love my Folding dump pouch
I love my Mega Folding dump pouch. I have it with me on daily walks through the woods and when I am on a long road trip, I can just attach to the molle on the back of my seat and use it as a trash can. It is extremely well made and it’s uses are only limited by your imagination. Great addition to my kit.