ROLLYPOLY® is a federally registered trademark of Edgygear Inc.
- Fitted for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- Belt: Integral Closed Loop
- Attach: one (1) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Siamese SlikClip (included)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Folded size: 3"(L) x 2"(W) x 3"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Unfolded size: 3"(L) x 3"(W) x 8.5"(H)
- Total Volume: 100 cu. in.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Super enjoy my mini dump pouch! Use it for my brass pickup at prs matches, but it also can handle mags, match books and everything in between! Just a super handy pocket. So handy I ordered two more!!!
Great product and great deal
The Mini rollypoly has been part of my "lunch box" for the last few years. The Mini is attached to my 10 x 4 Bottle holder. The Mini holds a decent size Camelbak bottle, easy access in and out. The Bottle Holder usually has a can of juice, sandwich and snacks. My newest Mini purchase was to attach to my new Typhoon. Worked great on a recent trip. I keep one other Mini to carry loose so I can attach it to my belt as another way to carry water for a day hike. Great piece of gear. Great versatility.
I use this pouch on my falcon II and it is by far the best pouch I have on the bag! FYI - this pouch fits the Yeti 36oz Rambler bottle perfectly! A little snug but a perfect fit.
Attach it to my gearslinger and use it everyday for work. I like gow it folds small when not in use