ROLLYPOLY® is a federally registered trademark of Edgygear Inc.
- Fitted for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- Belt: Integral Closed Loop
- Attach: two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Siamese SlikClip (included)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Folded size: 3"(L) x 2"(W) x 3"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Unfolded size: 3"(L) x 3"(W) x 8.5"(H)
- Total Volume: 100 cu. in.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Best Dump Pouch
I use this pouch on my falcon II and it is by far the best pouch I have on the bag! FYI - this pouch fits the Yeti 36oz Rambler bottle perfectly! A little snug but a perfect fit.
Great quality product
Attach it to my gearslinger and use it everyday for work. I like gow it folds small when not in use
I like it but I
I like it but I like to be little bit taller
The coolest water bottle bag in history.
I have three of these. I put one on each of the bags we have. We use them as water bottle bags. I have put an entire wine bottle in mine and the way it tightens down handles the wine bottle with no problem. It also handles my water bottle . I love it. I have all three sizes of these two, this one I use mostly for drink bottles . Very handy and extremely well designed and made.
I've had this over a year now, and really like it. I carry a Fatboy every day, and have emergency supplies and such within. I purposely do NOT carry a water bottle because of weight and size issues. With the Mini Rollypoly, my assumption is that I can find a bottled water bottle just about anywhere, and utilize this pouch. Thereby saving weight and aggravation - and it's worked out quite well for me.