Skinny™ Pocket OrganizerThe slenderized version of our Fatty™ Pocket Organizer.
If it's hard to find, it's hard to use. Kill the clutter and keep it together with Maxpedition Pocket Organizers: portable multi-tool managers that can be packed, carried or easily secured to the PALS webbing exterior of your Maxpedition bag. Instantly recognizable by their large front mesh pockets and oversized carry handles, these practical utility packs come in 5 different sizes with multiple solutions to help keep you organized.
About Maxpedition® Pocket Organizers
- 3 deep integrated slip and zippered pockets
- Attach using two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Full clamshell opening with dual YKK® zippers
- Center spine: 1 elastic retention loop
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall Size: 4"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 8"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Worked out great, used it to mount on my 12x5 water bottle bag.
Purchased the Skinny Pocket organizer to hold a power supply and various cords for my laptop and iPad. Works great, allowing cords to be separated and easily accessible when needed.
I use this to hold all my GoPro accessories as well as phone chargers and batteries. Kind of my “tech pouch”. It’s a great fit for all the gear I have in it and attached to my sling for a light weight tourist/sight seeing setup. Having the ability to interchange between a skinny or a DEP is also great because you can have a basic EDC load out in the bag like I do, then add whichever pouch best suits your needs for any given day and not eat up room inside your bag.
I purchased for the first time a maxpedition product after reading about them and watching reviews from Sensible Prepper and Gideonstactical on Youtube. Awesome gear. The built quality is excellent. Great way to organize my EDC.
Skinny pocket organizer
If you are looking for the perfect case for every day carry, this is the item for you. I got mine for the winter months as it holds everything that I would need if an emergency situation arises. There are plenty of straps to hold down a variety of items and it is waterproof. On the flip side, I can't wait for the spring so I can take it with me when I go hiking.