The Entity Utility Pouch Large comes with one (1) matching TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clip for modular attachment to any MOLLE-compatible surface such as ATLAS™ or PALS. The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip has been awarded United States Patent: US D796,846 S. Further, it is protected by other patents pending in the USA and internationally.
Entity Product Features
- 500D Kodra™ Fabric with Polyurethane Coating
- High Quality Elastic
- Laser Cut TPU-840D Nylon Composite Attachment Backing
- Low profile subdued exterior
- Sized to fit the Apple iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, and X
- Lightly padded interior
- High quality elastic bands for expansion
- Hook & loop flap fastener
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- One (1) TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clip included for modular or belt attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 3.5 (L) x 1.25 (W) x 6.25 (H) in | 8.9 x 3.2 x 15.9 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Max. height: 6.75 in | 17.1 cm
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- 500-Denier Kodra™ fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's Kodra fabric is treated with a triple coat of polyurethane for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
I like the ease of use and versatility of it.
Having used Maxpedition products for years, this was a departure from what I thought was their rugged product line. Nor was it inexpensive given alternatives out there. Trusting years of experience, I’m 100% pleased! I’ve worn it on heavy equipment, daily activities, meetings ... and couldn’t be more pleased. You get the rugged, durable performance without the tactical/tool appearance. I use an 8 Plus phone that fits snugly, with easy in and out access. The phone is not light, yet carries comfortably on a belt. Most importantly, the belt attachment seems bulletproof. Well worth the price! Definitely a winner, regardless of lifestyle!
Perfect Size for 8 Plus
Used this for trip to Disney, fit my iPhone 8+ with UAG case perfectly. Velcro very secure and I wasn’t worried about phone falling out. Plus it matches the Entity backpack and looks great.
Customer for life
Maxpedition continues to knock it out of the ballpark. I love the new line for low profile travel!
Entity utility pouch large review
I wasn't sure if the pouch would hold my galaxy note3. Already in an otterbox case. I was very happily surprised that it works perfectly. Another score by maxpedition. I would definitely buy another one.