Entity Product Features
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- CCW Compartment with Security Lockout Strip
- 500D Kodra™ Fabric with Polyurethane Coating
- Tuckable Magnetic Wings for Quick Closure
- Reinforced MOLLE/PALS Attachment Points
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift™ Webbing
- Detachable & Concealable Drawbridge Straps
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Duraflex® Xlite® Buckles
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- 420D Nylon Liner Embossed with Anti-Counterfeit Logos
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Low profile subdued exterior
- Ergonomic padded shoulder straps with quick release buckles
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Removable waist belt with quick release buckles
- Lockable padded compartment for 15" or 17" laptop
- Tuckable exterior magnetic wings for quick temporary closing of main compartment
- Lockable main compartment with assorted pockets
- Main compartment drawbridge straps for additional security
- Spacious interior with many compartments for organization
- Loop-lined interior wall for attaching hook-backed accessories
- Two-way access to fully loop-lined rear CCW compartment
- Double-sided Security Lockout Strip included
- Trolley handle pass-through
- Easy access side pocket (fits M4/AR15 30 round magazine)
- Dual side ports for headphones, charger cables, etc.
- Shapeshift™ webbing top carry handle and dual side grab handles
- Props in product photos are not included
- Volume: 1648 cu. in. | 27L
- Overall size: 12 (L) x 9 (W) x 20 (H) in | 30.5 x 22.9 x 50.8 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Side zippered pockets x2: 7 (L) x 1 (W) x 10.5 (H) in | 17.8 x 2.5 x 26.7 cm
- Main compartment: 12 (L) x 7 (W) x 19.5 (H) in | 30.5 x 17.8 x 49.5 cm
- Laptop compartment: 12 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 18 (H) in | 30.5 x 3.8 x 45.7 cm
- Waist belt max. length: 60 in | 152.4 cm
- Sternum strap max. length: 13.5 in | 34.3 cm
- CCW compartment opening: 11.5 in | 29.2 cm
- Trolley handle pass-through opening: 11 in | 27.9 cm
- Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- 500-Denier Kodra™ fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- MAXPEDITION's Kodra fabric is treated with a triple coat of polyurethane for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Great looking back pack
I was really impressed right off the bat when I pulled it out of the box it was shipped in. Lots of room and pockets to store stuff. Since it looks so nice I plan to use it for a carry on when I fly places for short stays.
Entity 27: LOVE IT
This is a fantastic bag. I love the storage capacity, sleekness and comfort. Clean lines and all compartments are very accessible. Thank you Maxpedition.
Best pack I've owned thusfar
Extremely comfortable, top-notch craftsmanship, I anticipate years of solid use from this and will be looking to replace it with another Maxpedition pack when the time comes.
Compromise for a non-tactical lady
Lady at home finally accepted Entity 27 as an acceptable backpack for me. Smooth exterior line and no molle strip arrays are what mainly seal the deal. For me, the advantage is the detailed compartments that enable storage and quick access to almost everything in the backpack. It takes some packing insights to fully utilize all the internal spaces. However, it is difficult to fit a water bottle outside the backpack if the inner side pockets are heavily loaded. Overall, five star.
Originally purchased Entity 24 for sons junior year in college, we exchanged for larger #27. Excellent all around.