The Entity Utility Pouch Tall is designed for everyday carry. It is sized to wear on a belt or can be attached to a bag/pack. A lightly padded interior and high quality elastic bands keep objects safe and secure. The pouch can be used for taller/larger items such as multi-tools, flashlights, or large capacity magazines.
The Entity Utility Pouch Tall comes with one (1) matching TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clip for modular attachment to any MOLLE-compatible surface such as ATLAS™ or PALS. The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip has been awarded United States Patent: US D796,846 S. Further, it is protected by other patents pending in the USA and internationally.
Entity Product Features
- 500D Kodra™ Fabric with Polyurethane Coating
- High Quality Elastic
- Laser Cut TPU-840D Nylon Composite Attachment Backing
- Low profile subdued exterior
- Fits a larger multi-tool, up to a 5.5" flashlight, or a large capacity mag
- Lightly padded interior
- High quality elastic bands for expansion
- Hook & loop flap fastener
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- One (1) TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clip included for modular or belt attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 2.25 (L) x 1.25 (W) x 5.25 (H) in | 5.7 x 3.2 x 13.3 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Max. height: 6 in | 15.2 cm
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- 500-Denier Kodra™ fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's Kodra fabric is treated with a triple coat of polyurethane for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
16 L Sling Pack
This is my 3rd consecutive Sling pack. The 15L AGR Edgepeak is my all-time favorite. Every Sling pack is high quality and stands up under heavy use. My wish list would include a 17L AGR amidextrous sling pack and larger pouches on the 16L to accommodate a larger water bottle. I still use all three packs and look forward to seeing what Maxpedition thinks of next in is sling pack line.