Tactical Rolling Carry-On Luggage
Mix and Match Buy 1 Get 1 Free BOGO Sale. Add multiple of 2 qualified products to your cart to get offer. Discount applied automatically during checkout. No code required.
Rugged and convenient for storage and travel! The Maxpedition Tactical Rolling Carry-On Luggage meets the carry-on requirements for most airlines. The luggage features durable 2" double carry handles in front and two grab handles (top & side) to allow two-handed lifting into vehicles and overhead compartments. The ample amount of storage with various dividers and straps keep your items neatly in place. You can expect durability and strength that will last.Check with the airline you are flying with to see if the Tactical Rolling Carry-On Luggage meets their carry-on requirements.
- Acceptable size for carry-on by FAA regulations and most airlines (check with the specific airline before traveling)
- Main compartment may be used in its entirety or be divided into 2 areas with a zippered divider
- Full-length skid rails on the bottom
- Two grab handles (top & side) allow two-handed lifting into vehicles
- Recessed inline skate wheels made of hot-poured polyurethane are noise-free
- Four points of contact with the ground help prevent bag from falling forward when upright
- Rubber corner guards in high wear areas
- Durable 2" shoulder strap and pad included for added comfort
- Durable 2" carry handles in front
- Diving gear grade stainless steel hardware
- When used for airline travel, be sure to check with your airline for any weight limitations
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 14.5"(L) x 10"(W) x 22"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Volume: 2600 cu.in / 42L
- Top pocket: 12" long x 4" wide x 6" high or 30.48cm high x 10.16cm wide x 15.24cm high
- Recessed, locking telescopic trolley handle extends to two heights: 32" & 39" or 81.28cm & 99.06cm
- Total Weight (including 2" shoulder strap and pad): 8.9 lbs
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach
Don't leave home without it!
Great for travel. Maxpedition rugged quality and many useful.pockets. Love it!
Outstanding Travel Bag
I have several pieces of Maxpedition gear and they have all been unbeatable. This latest bag is true to form and I’m sure will serve us well for the rest of our travels.
Glad this big bad boy is back in stock…….perfect for the job!