Tactical Rolling Carry-On Luggage
Rugged and convenient for storage and travel! The Maxpedition Tactical Rolling Carry-On Luggage meets the carry-on requirements for most airlines. The luggage features durable 2" double carry handles in front and two grab handles (top & side) to allow two-handed lifting into vehicles and overhead compartments. The ample amount of storage with various dividers and straps keep your items neatly in place. You can expect durability and strength that will last.Check with the airline you are flying with to see if the Tactical Rolling Carry-On Luggage meets their carry-on requirements.
- Acceptable size for carry-on by FAA regulations and most airlines (check with the specific airline before traveling)
- Main compartment may be used in its entirety or be divided into 2 areas with a zippered divider
- Full-length skid rails on the bottom
- Two grab handles (top & side) allow two-handed lifting into vehicles
- Recessed inline skate wheels made of hot-poured polyurethane are noise-free
- Four points of contact with the ground help prevent bag from falling forward when upright
- Rubber corner guards in high wear areas
- Durable 2" shoulder strap and pad included for added comfort
- Durable 2" carry handles in front
- Diving gear grade stainless steel hardware
- When used for airline travel, be sure to check with your airline for any weight limitations
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 14.5"(L) x 10"(W) x 22"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Volume: 2600 cu.in / 42L
- Top pocket: 12" long x 4" wide x 6" high or 30.48cm high x 10.16cm wide x 15.24cm high
- Recessed, locking telescopic trolley handle extends to two heights: 32" & 39" or 81.28cm & 99.06cm
- Total Weight (including 2" shoulder strap and pad): 8.9 lbs
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach
Great for travel. Maxpedition rugged quality and many useful.pockets. Love it!
First off, I am an experienced traveler. US Expat who lived in Asia and covered Australia to Japan for my company, so I was on the move a lot in and out of airplanes and taxis. We used to El El Bean sportsman which is an excellent system, but they wear out over 5-10 years of TSA abuse. I've had this bag for 6 and it doesnt show ANY wear on it. The zippers are normally the first things to get damaged and these have the fabric covering them so they are well protected. The rolling portion isnt the cheapo wheels you see on just about every other brand. Nope, the ones on this bag are properly anchored rollerblad style wheels. I dare TSA to break em! The fabric is the same you get with any other maxpedition, super durable and takes a few years to break in. My 4 year old likes to ride on the bag as I drag it, which on any other bag the extendable carry handle would be buckling under her weight. Not on this bad boy. Maxpedition really outdid themselves with this one. Its perfect size to fit in the overhead of any trans-ocean flights. Its too small for most regional flights, but so is everything but a backpack or purse. Its a tad on the expensive side, but if you travel A LOT and want a bag that will last 6+ years with barely any sign of wear, then this is your bag. I would have gone through three of the sportsmans by now which would have been nearly 3x the cost of this one bag that is lasting. I cant recommend this enough! Please do not discontinue this!
I have several pieces of Maxpedition gear and they have all been unbeatable. This latest bag is true to form and I’m sure will serve us well for the rest of our travels.
This is by far the best travel bag I have ever bought. Great quality, multiples pockets and tough as a rock. I highly recommend.
Glad this big bad boy is back in stock…….perfect for the job!