Large and in-charge, the Mongo has a massive main compartment surrounded by plenty of slip & zippered pockets, rear CCW storage, phone pouch, a large array of attachment points, and tons of loop field for patches & accessories.The Mongo holds true to the ergonomic Versipack design, so you can load it up and it won't drag you down. Equipped with a comfortable shoulder and waist strap and a rear padded island that conforms to the body, this spacious everyday carry is a great work bag, camera bag, diaper bag or short-excursion bag. If you love the Jumbo™ Versipack® but need more space, the Mongo Versipack is just the bag for you.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- 7 interior/exterior zippered, sleeve, and mesh pockets
- 5 elastic retention organizers
- Cinch pouch fitted for 32 oz/1 L water bottle or radio
- Quick release shoulder strap with phone holster
- Adjustable waist strap
- Water-resistant storm collar helps to keep contents dry
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main Compartment: 12"(L) x 4"(W) x 9.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Volume: 716.4 cu. in. | 11.7L
- 2" UTX Duraflex side release buckle closure
- 12.5"(L) x 11"(H) enclosure flap
- One (1) 12"(L) x 10"(H) zippered pocket (flap cover is a pocket)
- One (1) 12"(L) x 2"(H) Hook-&-Loop field for patches
- One (1) 10"(L) x 6"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 8"(L) x 5.75"(H) internal loop field
- 1/2" webbing daisy chain with 5 divisions (PALS compatible)
- One (1) 10"(L) x 7.5"(H) x 1"(W) zippered pocket
- One (1) 9.5"(L) x 6"(H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 7.75"(L) x 6"(H) internal loop field
- One (1) 12.5"(L) x 9"(H) zippered pocket
- One (1) 7.75"(L) x 6"(H) internal loop field
- Breathable padding for comfort
- Concealable 1" waist strap, with SRB closure (female buckle on front)
- Slip pocket at lower shoulder strap
- One (1) 7.5"(H) x 3.5" diameter cord cinch pouch with drainage grommet, for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- Adjustable hook-&-loop cord retainer strap
- One (1) 4.(L) x 2"(w) x 6.5"(W) zippered pouch
- 3 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- One (1) 3.5"(L) x 4.5"(H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 4"(L) x 8"(H) slip pocket (external)
- One (1) phone holster, (expands to hold larger smartphones)
- One (1) 10.5" x 4"(W) x 1.5"(H) zippered lid pocket
- One (1) 8"(L) x 3"(H) loop field for patches (on lid pocket)
- One (1) 10"(L) x 3"(H) internal zippered mesh pocket
- Internal 5-channel elastic organization
- 3-channel PALS webbing
- One (1) 12"(L) x 6"(H) slip pocket
- Fixed 2" shoulder strap made from 2" webbing 33" min. adjustable to 56" max. length; with 2" non-slip shoulder pad, 2" quick release buckle and metal snap clip attachment point
- One (1) 13"(L) x 10"(L) concealed zippered compartment with 6"(L) x 8"(H) loop field for CCW
- 6-channel PALS webbing on left strap base for attaching other Maxpedition gear
- Cord cinch storm collar to help keep contents water resistant (increases main compartment size +2")
- Concealable waist strap
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Save on Maxpedition Mongo Versipack on Maxpedition.com. No purchase limit.
- Discount prices are as marked on the product page.
- Applies to this product only; cross sell items excluded.
- For new Maxpedition.com retail orders only; phone orders are not qualified.
- Can not apply additional discounts or combine with any other special offer. One promotion per order.
- Limited quantities available. First come first served and only while supplies last. No rain checks.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Due to high order volume, there may be a delay in processing and shipping. We thank you for your understanding.
Best photography bag around and it's not even a photography bag.
I swear I looked at every camera sling and backpack on the entire internet. None of them made for as easy access to my camera body with a 400mm wildlife lens attached, let alone all the little accessories, snacks, clothing, and water I might want to bring along on any given venture. With a few bits of foam stuffed into the main compartment, his bag handles it all perfectly. The design is rugged, favors buckles over noisy velcro, and comfortable enough to carry with the waist strap transferring some of the weight to the hips. It keeps my stuff organized, and the exterior webbing even provides a place to lash my monopod to. The fabric isn't the quietest when walking through the brush, but that's a small price to pay for how durable it is. I know this because I've had a small versipack (aka tactical man purse) for over a decade and it hardly looks any worse than the day I bought it. I freakin' love this thing.
I love this bag. It has tons on space and for what I need it holds a full plastic cased first aid kit with still space in the main pocket for additional items. Couldn’t be happier with this.
Fits everything I need for a day. Plus some. Great CCW bag as well.
Mongo Pack - Best briefcase around
Love this bag, The pockets and compartments are very well thought out.
This bag is great! I bought it to use as a daddy diaper bag and its perfect, I can fit diapers, wipes, spare clothes, handwipes, diaper cream, basic first aid kit, etc. and I still have plenty of room left over for random papers/pens etc. that I might need on an outing. This will be perfect for day trips to the lake or zoo this summer!