Centurion™ Patrol Bag BagThe Centurion Patrol Bag is a truly exceptional law enforcement patrol duty bag that's packed with features inside and out. If you want the best, this is it.
The main compartment can be secured thanks to dual, lockable zippers but features a 3-sided opening lid for easy access when you need it. Inside is an adjustable bottom stiffener panel and two removable dividers to help ease and improve organization. Modular attachments on the exterior allow for attachment of extra panels or pouches.
MAXPEDITION® GEAR BAGS
Designed for rugged and urban environments, Maxpedition gear bags provide multiple storage options, lockable zippers, dual grab handles and removable & adjustable tactical shoulder slings. That's why law enforcement, rescue personnel, musicians and photographers rely on Maxpedition gear bags to carry their professional gear.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Modular attachment points
- Molded plastic feet for support and wear resistance
- Wrap-around dual handle design for superior strength
- Adjustable 2” shoulder strap with tri-fold shoulder pad included
- I.D. window
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 23"(L) x 12"(W) x 13"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Volume: 2563 cu.in. / 42L
- Size: 19"(L) x 12"(W) x 9"(H)
- Full 3-sided opening lid with dual lockable zipper slides
- Three (3) zippered mesh pockets under lid (two 8” x 5” x 1.5”, one 8” x 6.5” x 1.5”)
- Adjustable bottom stiffener panel
- Two removable internal dividers for improved organization
- Two 9” wide organizer pockets on back wall
- Modular attachment points on top exterior of lid (PALS config: 3 rows/ 11 channels)
- 2 strips of 1” x 13” loops on top of lid to accommodates patches
- Full opening 9” x 9” x 1.5”organizer pocket with dual zips and internal pockets
- Large 7.5” x 3” ID window with pen/tool slot divisions (1.5” – 1.5” – 1” – 1” – 1” – 1”)
- Two 10” deep frontal pockets with cinch closure for radio/ water bottle (fits 32oz Nalgene)
- Two 4” quick access elastic pockets for gloves, keys, and other misc.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
I work for the railroad. Very rough environment on bags and equipment. Centurion bag seems to hold up so far. Great for extra room. Only time will tell how rugged it really is. Will update in time.
Excellent quality from Maxpedition as usual. I am using it as a range bag as it has lots of space and many pockets. I cannot figure out what the velcro surface on the back side of the bag is for. It could also use more interior dividers.
I’ve wanted this bag for years and finally pulled the trigger. Better than I thought it would be. The patrol bags from the other “tacticool” companies look like plastic bags next to the Maxpedition bags. It’s expensive because it built sensibly and to last a career, not to pay for an ad campaign. Buy it, use it, love it. 5 stars.
Great bag. Holds everything I can possibly need from my lunch, duty belt even my best. The only problem is for me is to limit the amount of stuff I put into it so I can carry it
Love this bag. Keeps me completely organized. Plenty of pockets. Perfect bag for duty or businessman. I highly recommend this bag in all respects.