NAVIDIUM SHIPPING PROTECTION
Terms & Conditions
Filing a claim with postal carriers is often unhelpful and time consuming. In an effort to enhance after sales satisfaction and streamline the processing of claims, Maxpedition is happy to offer Navidium Shipping Protection.
For less than 2%* of your order value, you can protect your package and we will send you a refund or replacement if your package is lost, stolen, or damaged. (*Less than 2% on order value $259.99 or less; for order value $260 or more, rates will vary.)
When is a package considered lost?
- It has been over 10 business days for orders in the USA (14 business days for orders outside of the USA) since your package’s tracking information was updated. When our customer service team is aware of delays due to weather or carrier logistics problems, we reserve the right to classify these packages as “delayed” rather than lost.
- Your package’s tracking information states it has been “delivered” but you have not received it. We have noticed there is often a delay between when couriers mark packages as delivered and when the package is actually delivered. We ask that customers wait two(2) business days after a package is marked as “delivered” before reaching out to our customer service team.
- Deadline to report package lost for packages marked as “delivered” is within 30 calendar days of the date of package’s tracking information stating it has been delivered.
- Deadline to report package presumed to be lost (status is not “delivered") is within 30 calendar days of the last checkpoint.
When is a package considered stolen?
You, or someone you know, saw a person take your package after the package was delivered. In addition to reaching out to our customer service team, we encourage reporting all thefts to your local authorities.
When is a package considered damaged?
The products in your package were damaged in transit. Products are missing from your package because the package was opened during transit.
What is not covered by Navidium shipping protection?
- Packages delayed in transit
- Missing packages due to the invalid / incorrect address information provided at checkout when the order was placed
- Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped. This may be due to a pre-order or delay in shipping during high-volume periods e.g. holiday season
- Packages stuck in customs, undelivered or returned to us because the customs fees/duties were not paid for. Customs duties are charged by your country of residence and are the responsibility of the customer. Any return to sender fees will be deducted from your refund.
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are in an unsellable condition
- If you requested items to be left outside your property and they go missing - this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions
- Navidium is not a product replacement plan. If you are unsatisfied with a product you received, please request a return / exchange within our 20-day return period.
- Packages that have already been replaced or refunded under Navidium Shipping Protection. If a package is replaced and there are further shipping issues, please contact the shipping carrier directly.
- To learn more about Navidium Shipping Protection policies, please reach out to our customer support team.
How do I receive a refund or replacement package?
Please email us and a member of our team will respond within 24 business hours.
Subject: Navidium - Order #####
Include the following information in your email:
Description of the issue
Photo of damaged products/package, if applicable
Contact information: Name, shipping address, phone number
Any other supporting information, photos or video you’d like to provide