12" x 5" Bottle Holder
Padded bottle holder fits an insulated container, bottle of wine or camera lens.
- Front zippered pocket with elastic retention
- PALS attachment webbing: Front and sides
- Attachment1: D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Attachment2: two (2) 5" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Attachment3: Keyper™ quick release hook on back
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall dimensions: 12"(H) x 5" diameter
- Main compartment: 11.5"(H) x 4.5" diameter
- Front pocket: 5"(L) x 1"(W) x 8"(H)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Product super, international delivery... not so much
This product is amazing. The quality of the materials is top-notch and I can see this product lasting 15 years, easy. It gets the 5 stars becase of the quality. My only issue was with the delivery time. I live in Europe, so perhaps domestic deliverys are quicker, but it took a full two months to arrive. Would be great to speed that up somehow.
Outstanding product. Love the Legacy line!
Water bottle holder
One of the best product I have perches!
Utilized this pouch to build a two-person camp kitchen. 32oz steel water bottle, 25oz steel cup, Snowpeak titanium pot set, Pathfinder stove base, two fish mouth spreaders (used as bottle/pot hangers), Scotchbrite sponge, and a cotton bandana in the main compartment. Two titanium sporks, the Pathfinder stove top, Aquamira H2O purification tabs, Frontier filter straw, two Snowpeak HotLips, Bic lighter, 6"x1/2" ferro rod, a Cold Steel K4 neck knife, and GSI spatula/scraper in the front pouch. I added a Tactical Tailor single MP5 magazine pouch to the right side to house a Grilliput collapsible grill, and a Tactical Tailor Zipper Utility Pouch to the left side to hold my spices, tea, coffee, Camelbak drink tabs, 4oz cooking oil bottle, and 2oz dish soap bottle. As an afterthought, I threw one of the Maxpedition bottle openers onto the front pouch.