3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (Pack of 4)
Maxpedition's patent pending TacTie® Attachment Strap system is used to integrate accessory pockets onto packs, vests, MOLLE equipment and PALS surfaces effortlessly in an interlocking manner.
- Maxpedition® patent pending TacTie® Attachment Strap system is used to integrate accessory pockets onto packs, vests, MOLLE equipment and PALS surfaces effortlessly in an interlocking manner.
- Closed loop design provides an extremely secure connection.
- Once properly engaged, a TacTie® strap will not open unless deliberately disengaged by the user.
- Detachment is quick and easy by hand. There is no need to use special tools.
- Once the pouch is detached from the pack, the TacTie® straps remain secured on the pouch so they are not misplaced or lost.
- Works seamlessly with all current and past Maxpedition® products.
- Also works on your existing MOLLE pouches by other manufacturers.
- Completely reusable and interchangeable.
- Not affected by heat or cold and will never corrode.
- Sold in a pack of 4.
- Width: 3/4
Works great for my 1st aid pouch
Works well. A little fiddly to manipulate, but that’s the nature of the beast. Good stuff.
Works as it is supposed to.
I found these to be somewhat hard to feed threw the webbing but once completed it gives a solid hold. Not for attachements that need to come off and on regularly, Anex clips and grim locks would be better. But great for more permanent add-ons.
Easy to use.
I like them, easy to use.