Folding wallet for change and memory cards
- 8 interior/exterior zippered and sleeve pockets
- Divided bill fold area for 2 different currencies
- Various slots for ID and credit cards
- Zipper access coin pocket in rear
- Elastic mini-pockets for memory card
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 5"(L) x 0.5"(W) x 3.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
Looking for a different style? Check out the other Legacy wallets:
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
The wallet is on the thick side for EDC, but primarily because I typically carry it in a front pocket. The bill divider is nice, even just to separate denominations of the same currency. The Velcro is loud enough to make me self conscious, which probably means it’s a secure closure.
For the short time I have used it, I am satisfied. It is well made, velcrow closure is very secure. It is slightly bulky but this is probably due to zippered compartment.
I'm very pleased with the wallet from them. I looked for a long time for something that would work and found it in this one. I bet I will not need another in the next 10 years the way this is made.. Thanks a bunch for a great product..
Everything I've bought from Maxpedition has been very well thought out an built and although its made overseas, its quality stuff, not like the cheaply build junk one would find in many large box stores. Some products are a bit pricey but still worth it if you want good gear.
Wears like iron yet you do not have this bulky wallet to hold your valuables