Cuboid organizers are soft containers excellent for travel and ideal for items that don't wrinkle when folded or rolled. Their mesh areas allow viewing of contents.
They are designed to fit within each other. Two (2) Medium Cuboids will fit into one (1) Large Cuboid. Two (2) Small Cuboids will fit into one (1) Medium Cuboid. When not in use, they can be stored within each other to save closet space.
- Main compartment: 10"(L) x 3"(W) x 7"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Multiple Year Use - Still Looks and Works like New
This is a size of cuboid that is handy to have around. I have actually used it for packing for a trip and I call it my "shirt" cuboid because for anyone who uses the roll up method for shirts, they fit perfectly in here and it can store several so I have long sleeve to t-shirts all packed. This is also what can be my entire change of clothes if I go to the gym, a beach, a pool, or am filthy from farm work and smell like a barn. I can fit pants, shirt, under garmets, but with the divider I can fit a full size brush and comb as well. I've had mine for at least 6 years and you could never have guessed it. This makes a good use of keeping things together if you are worried about them getting lost in your pack or when I am at the cabin I just grab this out of my bag by the handle and go change in the bathroom. The handle makes it so you can just carry this and I've never had it open up or lost contents nor had any rips or tears regardless of what barn, cabin, or fishing trip it has been on.
I use mine for clothes like socks , underwear and tee shirts to travel in my backpack
Cuboid is Great
I have several of these pouches and they are very well constructed and can hold a variety of gear. I have used one for many years to hold various computer cables and connectors and it looks brand new. I highly recommend this item.