Maxpedition's durable double sheath has two compartments for carrying extra flashlights, cellular phones, multitools, folding knives, handgun magazines, or any combination thereof. Can be carried upright or sideways on belt or attached to your Maxpedition backpack as an accessory.
The length of sheath lids (both Single Sheath and Double Sheath) are adjustable with internal Hook & Loop attachments for longer items or are completely removable for those who want the quickest access.
- Twice the capacity of the Single Sheath
- Adjustable lid with elastic retention
- Belt: 2" vertical or horizontal
- Attach using Hook & Loop strips on the back
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 4.25"(L) x 1"(W) x 5.75"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Best MOLLE double mag puch
I tried 4 different MOLLE double magazine pouches before settling on this one. The quality is LIGHT YEARS beyond what I had seen previously and the best yet. I would recommend this to anyone. (used with XD-45 magazines)
holds multitool and 8-round mags for compact 1911
Fully conceals 8-round magazines for my compact Kimber 1911. A little difficult to deploy the mags because they fit flush within the pocket and leave nothing sticking out to grab. Leatherman Wave fits but drops a little deep in the pocket, making it even harder to deploy. Rides comfortably on my Liger belt without anything sticking up to rub against my skin. Seems more compact in person than in the photos, I am very pleased. No adjustment needed, fits right out of the box.
Best Fit for mags and multitools
This double mag. pouch fits the 17rnd 9mm mags. of my S.& W. M.& P. better than anything else I've tried. Also great for multitools.
I use it to carry my Leatherman multitool and Fenix flashlight on the from of my Versipack Jumbo. That why they are always at hand and I can pull it off and stick it on my belt if I need them.
When hunting or back packing the Double Sheath is about as handy for me as one can imagine. Clips for my hand gun, my Leatherman tool and I need to carry an EpiPen so this is about as easy to get into without having to rummage.