The Entity 16 is a fully ambidextrous sling pack with padded shoulder straps and quick release buckles. The main compartment has drawbridge straps for additional security, and there is a dedicated sleeve sized to fit most tablets. The front exterior has tuckable magnetic wings for quick temporary closing of the main compartment. The dual access rear CCW compartment is fully loop-lined, and a double-sided hook Security Lockout Strip is included. Dual side ports are perfect for headphones, charger cables, etc.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
Entity Product Features
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- CCW Compartment with Security Lockout Strip
- 500D Kodra™ Fabric with Polyurethane Coating
- Tuckable Magnetic Wings for Quick Closure
- Reinforced MOLLE/PALS Attachment Points
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift™ Webbing
- Detachable & Concealable Drawbridge Straps
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Duraflex® Xlite® Buckles
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- 420D Nylon Liner Embossed with Anti-Counterfeit Logos
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Low profile subdued exterior
- Fully ambidextrous sling pack for right or left side carry
- Padded shoulder strap with swiveling stabilizer strap
- Tuckable exterior magnetic wings for quick temporary closing of main compartment
- Main compartment drawbridge straps for additional security
- Spacious interior with many compartments for organization
- Loop-lined interior wall for attaching hook-backed accessories
- Two-way access to fully loop-lined rear CCW compartment
- Double-sided Security Lockout Strip included
- Easy access side pocket (fits M4/AR15 30 round magazine)
- Shapeshift™ webbing top carry handle and dual side grab handles
- Props in product photos are not included
- Volume: 976 cu. in. | 16L
- Overall size: 10 (L) x 8 (W) x 17 (H) in | 25.4 x 20.3 x 43.2 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Side zippered pockets x2: 5.5 (L) x 1 (W) x 9.5 (H) in | 14.0 x 2.5 x 24.1 cm
- Side slip pockets x2: 5.5 (L) x 8 (H) in | 14.0 x 20.3 cm
- Main compartment: 10 (L) x 7 (W) x 16.5 (H) in | 25.4 x 17.8 x 41.9 cm
- CCW compartment opening: 9 in | 22.9 cm
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- 500-Denier Kodra™ fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- MAXPEDITION's Kodra fabric is treated with a triple coat of polyurethane for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Great Pack for “packin”!
My daily commute consists of cycling and public transportation through the heart of Los Angeles. As an LEO, there’s no way I’d commute unarmed! This pack is comfortable for cycling, fits all my commuting items, and most important, smart, quick and easy access to my firearm. Awesome sling pack! Definitely recommend!
Best bag i have
Great edc bag. Doesn’t draw attention and holds everything i need for the day.
Perfect Sling to remain a gray man in a crowded area.
Next gen of Gearslinger
I can call myself a Maxpedition collector since I have all the Legacy Gearslingers - Remora, Lunada, Noatak, Sitka, Kodiak and Monsoon. The Entity 16 is subdued compared to the other ones I have however, it feels normal to carry it to the office since it does not scream tactical. I love the bag however I do miss the colorways of the original line. Lots of organization pockets of which I am still discovering, the drawbridge design is a welcome addition. I miss the 1000 Denier nylon construction of the Legacy however the new material for the Entity 16 makes it a lighter alternative to the Legacy line. Will I collect the new Entity series? Absolutely. I already got the Large crossbody messenger bag to join my new Gearslinger.
My new travel bag
The Entity 16 is still a new bag to me. It will be replacing my carry on bag while I travel for work and will be my every day carry while at work. This bag has all the great things that I enjoy about Maxpedition craftsmanship. What really attracted me to this series, is the appearance. It has all the great compartments and organization requirements I have. My work is overseas contracting and this bag has a great low profile look. I have a 13 inch lap top that slides snug inside, a larger lap top can fit just not in the inside pocket. It will meet any bag requirements for an airline, which was a must for me. I will be looking forward to more of this series!