Closeout. Final Sale.ALL SALES ARE FINAL! (CLOSEOUT SALE. FINAL SALE.)Built with the best quality materials, this extremely durable folding knife is made from Stainless steel and Titanium AI6V4 alloy and comes with a tool for disassembly and cleaning.
- Patent pending
- D2 tool steel with cryo heat treatment to 58-60HRc
- Full height flat grind for optimal edge geometry
- 6Al4V Titanium alloy handle and locking slab
- Unique concealed lock overtravel limiter mechanism
- Stainless steel ramped thumb stud
- Stainless steel hardware
- Deep carry pocket clip, interchangeable tip-up or tip-down carry
- T6/T8 torx wrench included for screw & pivot adjustment
- Sleek, minimalist look
- Fitted and finished by hand
- Ergonomic handle for comfort & safety
- In-house design and engineering
- Blade style: Drop point
- Blade length: 3.6"
- Blade thickness: 0.14"
- Handle slab / lock thickness: 0.15"
- Open length: 8.4"
- Closed length: 4.7"
- Weight: 5.1 oz
Made in Taiwan
CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Save on Maxpedition Excelsa Framelock Folding Knife (Large) (CLOSEOUT SALE. FINAL SALE.) on Maxpedition.com. No purchase limit.
- Discount prices are as marked on the product page.
- Applies to this product only; cross sell items excluded.
- For new Maxpedition.com retail orders only; phone orders are not qualified.
- Can not apply additional discounts or combine with any other special offer. One promotion per order.
- Limited quantities available. First come first served and only while supplies last. No rain checks.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Due to high order volume, there may be a delay in processing and shipping. We thank you for your understanding.
Liked it so much, I bought a second one. The most important feature is that the D2 hasn't been over hardened. It's been treated just enough, but not so much as to cause it to be brittle and difficult to sharpen and hold an edgle. Nice!