Falcon-III™ BackpackEnlarged and improved Falcon backpack with CCW compatibility.
Maxpedition backpacks are built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed to never drag you down. Curvaceous, foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly throughout your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.
Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK® zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior; Maxpedition backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- 3D breathable mesh padded back and shoulder straps
- CCW pocket, with lockable zippers, fits large pistols
- Classic Falcon™ accordion design, collapses when empty to a low profile
- Props in product photos are not included
- Hydration bladder not included
- Overall size: 10"(L) x 12"(W) x 18"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Main compartment: 10"(L) x 6"(W) x 18"(H)
- Middle compartment: 10"(L) x 3.5"(W) x 17"(H)
- Top front pocket: 8"(L) x 2.25"(W) x 5.25"(H)
- Bottom front pocket: 8"(L) x 2.25"(W) x 10.5"(H)
- Overall volume: 2160 cu. in. / 35L
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Finally a pack that does it all.
I bought this bag for travel as I travel a lot for work. The overall size is good for placing under the seat or overhead. The individual compartments makes it easy to stay organized and carry specific items you need and can personalize the compartments depending on application. The pack is extremely durable and at the same time comfortable with material emphasis where the pack is worn. Do yourself a favor buy the bag, do it!
In urban and in rural wildlife
Easy to use, very balanced and each object can be immediately found and easily accessible. A lot of things inside for the immense world, outside.
The coolest backpack ever
Hi everyone. I was looking for a long time for a universal and cool backpack for day-to-day use, and to go somewhere on a week or so with a minimun of clothes and other stuff, untill an airsoft-playing friend of mine told me about Falcon. And this was love from first.. use. Was afraid that it wouldn't fit 15" laptop - it does, i think even 17" will fit. Absolutely do not feel the weight of a laptop, charger, 1 litre of water, jacket, some other clothes, and a couple of books. Absolutely awesome backpack, worth every penny. Quality, In everything. Seams, zips, fastex. And with the MOLLE system i can use all of my puches and have enough stuff on it to go on a full week travel anywhere in Europe. I am SO happy.
It's ok, a lil smaller than I thought it would be, but overall I like the quality of the bag
Good pack like everything about it works for me