Hook & Loop Mini OrganizerOrganized platform holds writing tools in place.
- Compact hook-and-loop organizer
- Dual elastic loops
- Designed for areas with small loop field
- Detach to easily move items to another bag
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 4.5"(L) x 7"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Fits a 3" x 5" pocket notebook
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
Simple solution and great for organizing.
This is a very useful accessory for pens, notebooks, miscellaneous admin items. Fits well in my mongo versipack and kitka gearslinger
Perfect for multi tool and flashlight
I use this to hold Leatherman and flashlight. Throwing it in my bag. Has Velcro to attach to anything you wish. Would love a smaller version without Velcro to slip into front pocket. Bought with two for one deal to give one to my brother in law who got me into eds. As always, like Disney is synonymous with customer service, Maxpedition is for superior quality and craftsmanship. .
Superb and flexible
If the Hook and Loop Admin insert is too loose or lacks the flexibility you need, then this is a great alternative. While small, two of these will fit side-by-side on the loop fields in bags like the Sitka; two of these puppies provides a huge amount of low-profile storage possibilities. Even though they're available in just one color at the time of this review, the current light color is actually great for finding objects in dark bags...and on the inside of the bag, who cares if the color really matches anyway? I use one for storing short cables, thumb drives, and other digital bits, and another for pens and mini-tools. Works great! (Although, Maxpedition, a version of this that's 9" wide with a layout like your EDC pouch would be KILLER!)
good pockets in the ccw sleeve
I'm not one for owning guns so the mini organizer adds alot to the concealed carry pocket on my jumbo. the mini organizer keeps any extra items from falling around in the ccw sleeve. I hold business cards and an extra lighter and papers easy and out of the way. thank you Maxpedition for another great product.