JUHL stands for J Utility Hook Large and is pronounced "jewel"
NOT TO BE USED FOR CLIMBING OR LIFE-SAVING.
SOLD IN PACK OF FOUR (4) The JUHL Utility Hook has been awarded United States Patent: US D809,370 S. Further, it is protected by other patents pending in the USA and internationally.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- United States Patent: US D809,370 S
- General purpose utility hook
- Made of super tough nylon
- Great for attaching keys, cap, gloves, or a water bottle
- Slot fits 1” / 25 mm webbing
- Not to be used for climbing or life-saving
- Sold in package of four (4)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 1.25 (L) x 0.75 (W) x 2.5 (H) in | 3.2 x 2.0 x 6.4 cm
Works great, seems durable and good quality.
Nicely made and are very useful in creating flexible load outs for any bag. Highly recommend.
These JHL hooks are excellent! They make my pack much more useful. I am able to hang a variety of different clothing items and small pouches from them. And, they go on and off very easily. While on, they seem very secure. I highly recommend.
These utility hooks are a great design and are very durable. Items attach easily and are secured well. Way better than carabiner type hooks!
I use these hooks on both sides of my pack, to hook a bundgy cord to to carry wet clothes to dry when packing.