JUHL stands for J Utility Hook Large and is pronounced "jewel"
NOT TO BE USED FOR CLIMBING OR LIFE-SAVING.
SOLD IN PACK OF FOUR (4) The JUHL Utility Hook has been awarded United States Patent: US D809,370 S. Further, it is protected by other patents pending in the USA and internationally.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- United States Patent: US D809,370 S
- General purpose utility hook
- Made of super tough nylon
- Great for attaching keys, cap, gloves, or a water bottle
- Slot fits 1” / 25 mm webbing
- Not to be used for climbing or life-saving
- Sold in package of four (4)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 1.25 (L) x 0.75 (W) x 2.5 (H) in | 3.2 x 2.0 x 6.4 cm
Jhl utilities hooks
These JHL hooks are excellent! They make my pack much more useful. I am able to hang a variety of different clothing items and small pouches from them. And, they go on and off very easily. While on, they seem very secure. I highly recommend.
These utility hooks are a great design and are very durable. Items attach easily and are secured well. Way better than carabiner type hooks!
I use these hooks on both sides of my pack, to hook a bundgy cord to to carry wet clothes to dry when packing.
Excellent product,customer service web site easy to follow when placing order
Nice to have a hook in place for stuff to hang on so you have instant access to it.