The NeatFreak is the ultimate drop-in gear organizer. The spacious main compartment has thirteen (13) built-in pockets, with a Hook & Loop divider that has three (3) additional pockets.
The Hook & Loop divider can accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories. The front of the NeatFreak is a web pocket, with a fold-over lid that has an additional zippered pocket plus two rows of PALS webbing for attachment of a Maxpedition pocket or sheaths for increased carry capacity. In the back, there is an additional slip pocket with modular Hook & Loop flaps to secure the NeatFreak onto a backpack, leg rig, or tactical vest.
A tri-directional carry handle allows user to hold on to this pack from multiple directions or simply throw over one's shoulder using the shoulder strap. High quality padded 1.5" shoulder strap included.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Pockets: Eighteen (18) individual pockets
- 1.5" shoulder strap with non-slip shoulder pad (removable)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 3"(W) x 11"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Shoulder strap: adjusted length is 52" max. and 29" min.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Quality good as usual ! This time delivery and feedback was excellent and fast ! I appreciate such work
I use it to carry my Bible and my EDC. It’s perfect, couldn’t have asked for anything better.
Several weeks ago, my wife asked me if she could use an old medium-sized Maxpedition cube pouch for a purse. It worked alright, but not really the right size for her cell phone and checkbook. I saw the Neatfreak Organizer during the Black Friday BOGO sale... it looked like a better choice. It was a Christmas present for my wife. She loved it! Plenty of space and organization for her phone, charger, checkbook, whatever! Was money well spent. Thanks Maxpedition!
I received this EDC as a gift from my daughter. After searching high and low, offline and online, I narrowed my choice to the Neat Freak. And I'm glad I did! . This is my third Maxpedition product. The other two (Gunslinger and a back pack) are like 10 years (if memory serves me right). Used them before to carry my photo equipment. They are now being used by my working daughters as their work bags for their laptops. Yup! They 're still going strong - no problems whatsoever! That is the honest truth. . The Neat Freak - materials are what you come to expect from Maxpedition - quality! Size is perfect! Complemented the bag with the stealth Philippine flag , which made the amazing product even more awesome! And I kid you not! . Thank you, Maxpedition, for the awesome products! Thanks much to my lovely daughter for this wonderful gift, which I will treasure for like forever! And I kid you not! . AnitoKid of The AnitoKid on Billiards
You can’t go wrong with this brand ,do not buy any other!