ROLLYPOLY® is a federally registered trademark of Edgygear Inc.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- Holds 7 thirty round M16 magazines in horizontal or vertical positions
- Cinch cord closure and flap
- Belt: Closed Loop
- Attach: two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Siamese SlikClip (included)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Folded size: 3.5"(L) x 2"(W) x 3"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Unfolded size: 6"(L) x 3"(W) x 8"(H)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Rollypoly MM Dump Pouch AMAZING
Excellent product! Very well thought out design and built tough. I wouldn't change a thing. I always have high expectations from Maxpedition products based on my prior experiences and this one did not disappoint. The 2 for 1 deal was also great!
Love this accessory item. Works great on duty belt for trips to qualification at the range. During training I carry extra water. Love it love it...
After 8 years I finally destroyed my VooDoo tactical dump pouch which I always felt was to large. This dump pouch is the size I wanted and I’m pleased with its construction and design.
I have 4 of these and think they are great. The size and function is perfect. If you don't have one already, you better try them.
Great addition to my pack, pick up or carry any extras
This is a great solution and better than carrying disposable plastic bags which pollute when tossed in trash. I often hike trails and pick up trash along the way, call me weird. Even in the backcountry off-trail there seems to be blown objects or discarded glass and aluminum cans. Aside from cleanup, sometimes I find some "treasure" that has to make it into my collection of found items. Now I just unroll the rollypoly, fit items and carry without having to carry it or unhook from my pack. What an awesome idea, I will have to get more because I gave one away to an interested hiker. Perfect!