The Spartan Wallet is a general purpose folding wallet that protects items from slipping. The wallet contains a plethora of small compartments secured with Hook & Loop tabs to prevent slippage. Two longer slots for paper bills make carrying multiple currency types easy. An external mesh pocket is great for quick access to ticket stubs or to separate receipts.
- 11 interior sleeve pockets
- 1 exterior mesh change pocket
- 2 interior hook & loop security strips
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 5.5"(L) x 0.5"(W) x 3.75"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1x 4"(L) x 2.5"(H) exterior mesh slip pocket
- 1x 6"(L) x 4"(H) interior slip pocket
- 1x 6"(L) x 3.75"(H) interior slip pocket, w/ Hook & Loop security flap
- 3x 3.5"(L) x 3"(H) vertical slip pockets
- 6x card pockets, w/ Hook & Loop security flaps
- Secure Hook & Loop flap closure
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
This wallet is well made. But I wish that it had a different closure other than velcro. That being said, I'm still glad I bought it.
I bought one six years ago and it works so well I bought one for my son for Christmas and he loves it. Mine has survived numerous washing machine cycles from getting dirty and still seems brand new.
Very durable I was very thankful when a friend from work shard the product line with me. I used to purchase one or two wallets a year and it’s been six years since I bought one which is for my son. I’m sure his will last a lifetime provided he doesn’t loose it.
Spartan wallet review
Had one for 5 yrs with hardly any wear. Just got 2 more, so now have a lifetime plus supply.
I love maxpedition items, when I'm at work co workers give me compliment about the spartan wallet it's a great wallet feels very durable and has a lot of room for cards and bills. I see myself using this wallet for a very long time thanks maxpedition
It’s rugged, high quality, very practical, comfortable, and very secure! I’m pretty happy with its durability and affordability! Many thanks to the folks at Maxpediton! Lee Montoya