The Spartan Wallet is a general purpose folding wallet that protects items from slipping. The wallet contains a plethora of small compartments secured with Velcro tabs to prevent slippage. Two longer slots for paper bills make carrying multiple currency types easy. An external mesh pocket is great for quick access to ticket stubs or to separate receipts.
- 11 interior sleeve pockets
- 1 exterior mesh change pocket
- 2 interior hook & loop security strips
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 5.5"(L) x 0.5"(W) x 3.75"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1x 4"(L) x 2.5"(H) exterior mesh slip pocket
- 1x 6"(L) x 4"(H) interior slip pocket
- 1x 6"(L) x 3.75"(H) interior slip pocket, w/ hook and loop security flap
- 3x 3.5"(L) x 3"(H) vertical slip pockets
- 6x card pockets, w/ hook and loop security flaps
- Secure hook and loop flap closure
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
I am totally satisfied with my Spartan. Well made. I expect it will last a long time. Many color to choice from.
When my first Spartan wallet wore out, I replaced it with a new Spartan wallet. What more can I say.
Great product and servce
Super! Performs exactly as I expected and and as advertised. I am sure it will be as tough as all my Maxppedition gear……….
So far, so good. I mean, it's a wallet, so it sits in my back pocket, it carries various cards and sometimes cash. No holes, wear marks, loose stitches...all as advertised, and I would buy it again.