The patented TacTie Polymer Joining Clip (PJC) is a heavy duty injection molded hardware component developed by the Maxpedition design team, and it comes in 2 sizes: PJC3 and PJC5. It is used to integrate accessory pockets and pouches onto packs, vests, ATLAS™ surfaces, PALS surfaces and MOLLE equipment in an interlocking manner. The TacTie PJC is secure when properly woven but may be disengaged by hand without the aid of tools. They are backwards compatible with older Maxpedition pouches backed with webbing as well as fully MOLLE / PALS compatible.
United States Utility Patent: 10,130,162
United States Design Patent: D796,846
International patents pending
Each package comes with six (6) TacTie Polymer Joining Clips.
- Heavy duty one-piece injection molded design
- Made of durable yet flexible polymer
- Secure connection when properly engaged
- Removable without the aid of tools
- Backwards compatible with legacy pouches
- Head & tail help maintain progress during weaving
- Rigid enough to use as belt loop
- Matte subdued finish
- Easy to clean
- Reusable & field replaceable
- Sold in package of six (6)
- Props in product photos not included
- Open: 8.5 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 21.5 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Closed: 4.2 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 10.7 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Weight (each): 0.3 oz.
- Weight (package of 6): 2.5 oz.
Great customer service, quick delivery and performs well. Only complaint a little difficult getting product on and off. BUT, it is the best clip I've seen on the market.
I was looking for a way to attach some pouches I have To my packs and this was the easiest to install and remove. Simple and affordable.
Tac tie pjc3
Great product, works securley and simply through my extra pouches to expand my bag system.
These tac ties are awesome. I have switched all of my systems to these. Easy to use and move from my sitka, monsoon, and my USAR bags.5 stars!
These clips are great. They hold the attached piece to the backpack very nicely and sturdily, almost like they are one item. It is a little hard to get on the MOLLE webbing, but that’s so be expected since it is such a snug fit.