We are proud and honored to be able to work on this collaborative project with InAnyCase.com to keep electronic gear running with batteries on-hand.
BATUCA™ registered trademark and patents pending are owned by PC Card Packaging Inc.
Disclaimer: Batteries and other photo "props" not included.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Nylon case made from 1000-Denier coated nylon fabric
- Integral drainage grommet on bottom
- Fits small camera, iPod, iPhone and most other cellphones
- Fits 5 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun shells
- MOLLE compatible attachment clips: 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Exclusive clear & smoke combo color for enhanced visual identification
- Slides apart into 2 small individual versatile sections
- Holds up to eight (8) CR123, AA, AAA batteries; also fits memory cards
- Effectively separate new and spent cells
- PLEASE NOTE: Inserts are not waterproof
- Overall size: 5"(L) x 1"(W) x 3.5"(H) ) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Love the Volta!
This is a great way to hold reserve batteries. I actually own about 6 of them. I carry one in my backpacks, go bags and in my range bags.
Volta Battery Pouch
I purchased this item, and found it to be made to the same high standards as all the other Maxpedition items I have purchased. I use this device to carry Lithium Batteries which must be handled with care. I use it for Target shooting and Photography, which both require a ready supply of batteries.
Great little pouch with a cool two sided insert. I use it to keep my CR123s handy! Perfect pouch for keeping organized. Super Handy!
Great little pouch
I’m an amateur radio operator and I’m using this for storing extra batteries for my 2 meter HT . Just the right thing. Protects the batteries from shorting out when it’s in my go bag!
In use, the pouch serves as a useful organizer of batteries (or other small items). That it is not waterproof is easily solved by a ziplock sandwich bag.