We are proud and honored to be able to work on this collaborative project with InAnyCase.com to keep electronic gear running with batteries on-hand.
BATUCA™ registered trademark and patents pending are owned by PC Card Packaging Inc.
Disclaimer: Batteries and other photo "props" not included.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Nylon case made from 1000-Denier coated nylon fabric
- Integral drainage grommet on bottom
- Fits small camera, iPod, iPhone and most other cellphones
- Fits 5 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun shells
- MOLLE compatible attachment clips: 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Exclusive clear & smoke combo color for enhanced visual identification
- Slides apart into 2 small individual versatile sections
- Holds up to eight (8) CR123, AA, AAA batteries; also fits memory cards
- Effectively separate new and spent cells
- PLEASE NOTE: Inserts are not waterproof
- Overall size: 5"(L) x 1"(W) x 3.5"(H) ) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
This is a great way to hold reserve batteries. I actually own about 6 of them. I carry one in my backpacks, go bags and in my range bags.
Easy to keep yourself organized and Uber handy item! Solid construction and simple but effective design!
I purchased this item, and found it to be made to the same high standards as all the other Maxpedition items I have purchased. I use this device to carry Lithium Batteries which must be handled with care. I use it for Target shooting and Photography, which both require a ready supply of batteries.
Great little pouch with a cool two sided insert. I use it to keep my CR123s handy! Perfect pouch for keeping organized. Super Handy!
I’m an amateur radio operator and I’m using this for storing extra batteries for my 2 meter HT . Just the right thing. Protects the batteries from shorting out when it’s in my go bag!