We are proud and honored to be able to work on this collaborative project with InAnyCase.com to keep electronic gear running with batteries on-hand.
BATUCA™ registered trademark and patents pending are owned by PC Card Packaging Inc.
Disclaimer: Batteries and other photo "props" not included.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Nylon case made from 1000-Denier coated nylon fabric
- Integral drainage grommet on bottom
- Fits small camera, iPod, iPhone and most other cellphones
- Fits 5 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun shells
- MOLLE compatible attachment clips: 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Props in product photos are not included
- Exclusive clear & smoke combo color for enhanced visual identification
- Slides apart into 2 small individual versatile sections
- Holds up to eight (8) CR123, AA, AAA batteries; also fits memory cards
- Effectively separate new and spent cells
- PLEASE NOTE: Inserts are not waterproof
- Overall size: 5"(L) x 1"(W) x 3.5"(H) ) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Great little pouch
I’m an amateur radio operator and I’m using this for storing extra batteries for my 2 meter HT . Just the right thing. Protects the batteries from shorting out when it’s in my go bag!
In use, the pouch serves as a useful organizer of batteries (or other small items). That it is not waterproof is easily solved by a ziplock sandwich bag.
Great little pouch & container
Used the 3” tac-ties and attached it to my Kodiak sling pack. Keep spare batteries in it most of the time, but when I hike I’ll pull out the battery container and put it inside the Kodak then use the Volta pouch for easy exterior access to energy bars or other hiking snacks. Not too big and not too small, just a useful size all purpose pouch to attach to any larger bag.
Excellent pouch and battery storage
Great little pouch that have incredible utility! Will buy more
Volta Battery Pouch
Just returned from a trip abroad. Took the pouch with me on my belt, carrying spare batteries for my GPS device, camera and electric toothbrush. Pouch and plastic insert which holds 8 AA batteries are both robust and durable. Very happy with my purchase, and will be using it routinely on my future travels.