The Entity 27 is an ergonomic pack with padded shoulder straps and quick release buckles. There is a dedicated locking and padded compartment, which can hold a 15” or 17” laptop. The main compartment is also lockable and has drawbridge straps for additional security. The front exterior has tuckable magnetic wings for quick temporary closing of the main compartment. The dual access rear CCW compartment is fully loop-lined, and a double-sided hook Security Lockout Strip is included. Dual side ports are perfect for headphones, charger cables, etc. A rear trolley handle pass-through allows for off body carrying while traveling.
Entity Product Features
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- CCW Compartment with Security Lockout Strip
- 500D Kodra™ Fabric with Polyurethane Coating
- Tuckable Magnetic Wings for Quick Closure
- Reinforced MOLLE/PALS Attachment Points
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift™ Webbing
- Detachable & Concealable Drawbridge Straps
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Duraflex® Xlite® Buckles
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- 420D Nylon Liner Embossed with Anti-Counterfeit Logos
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Low profile subdued exterior
- Ergonomic padded shoulder straps with quick release buckles
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Removable waist belt with quick release buckles
- Lockable padded compartment for 15" or 17" laptop
- Tuckable exterior magnetic wings for quick temporary closing of main compartment
- Lockable main compartment with assorted pockets
- Main compartment drawbridge straps for additional security
- Spacious interior with many compartments for organization
- Loop-lined interior wall for attaching hook-backed accessories
- Two-way access to fully loop-lined rear CCW compartment
- Double-sided Security Lockout Strip included
- Trolley handle pass-through
- Easy access side pocket (fits M4/AR15 30 round magazine)
- Dual side ports for headphones, charger cables, etc.
- Shapeshift™ webbing top carry handle and dual side grab handles
- Props in product photos are not included
- Volume: 1648 cu. in. | 27L
- Overall size: 12 (L) x 9 (W) x 20 (H) in | 30.5 x 22.9 x 50.8 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Side zippered pockets x2: 7 (L) x 1 (W) x 10.5 (H) in | 17.8 x 2.5 x 26.7 cm
- Main compartment: 12 (L) x 7 (W) x 19.5 (H) in | 30.5 x 17.8 x 49.5 cm
- Laptop compartment: 12 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 18 (H) in | 30.5 x 3.8 x 45.7 cm
- Waist belt max. length: 60 in | 152.4 cm
- Sternum strap max. length: 13.5 in | 34.3 cm
- CCW compartment opening: 11.5 in | 29.2 cm
- Trolley handle pass-through opening: 11 in | 27.9 cm
- Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- 500-Denier Kodra™ fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- MAXPEDITION's Kodra fabric is treated with a triple coat of polyurethane for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Compromise for a non-tactical lady
Lady at home finally accepted Entity 27 as an acceptable backpack for me. Smooth exterior line and no molle strip arrays are what mainly seal the deal. For me, the advantage is the detailed compartments that enable storage and quick access to almost everything in the backpack. It takes some packing insights to fully utilize all the internal spaces. However, it is difficult to fit a water bottle outside the backpack if the inner side pockets are heavily loaded. Overall, five star.
Originally purchased Entity 24 for sons junior year in college, we exchanged for larger #27. Excellent all around.
This does everything i need.... pleanty of storage( the side pockets on the outside, dont hold much when main compartments are really full.) With this bag and a carry on i can travel for 10 day to 14 days for work, its Worth the money.
As good as I expected
I've owned a few of Maxpedition's Legacy bags over the years and this bag is every bit as comfortable, functional, and well made. I commute with it daily and it easily and comfortably holds everything I need for work, as well as everything required for a 1 day, get home bag.
Lots of stow away pockets
Very nice pack. Glad I went with the Entity 27. It’s my EDC pack. Like the added cc compartment with easy access. The KY2 zippers are great . The only downside is it’s not water proof. Would be hard to access your weapon with the extra rain cover that is available. Overall 5 star