Adjustable pouch keeps surgical gloves protected.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Fits minimum of 4 pairs of latex/nitrile surgical gloves
- Holds each pair in separate compartments; pull one pair out at one time
- Hook and loop lid closure opens with oversized pull tab
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- May be worn horizontally on belt
- Props in product photos are not included
- Folded size: 4.5"(L) x 0.5"(W) x 4"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Unfolded size: 4.5"(L) x 0.25"(W) x 10"(H)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Surgical Gloves Pouch
This is very well made and is able to contain two pairs of 7.5 sterile gloves in their sterile envelope. Protexis brand from Cardinal Health. The fit is fairly tight though functional.
Allows you to keep gloves outside of the medical pouch.
I love these pouches, easily holds 4 pairs of gloves.