Lightweight combat first-aid pack.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Lightweight individual soldier combat first aid kit pouch
- Also excellent for organizing computer cables or toiletries
- Clamshell opening main compartment
- Internal mesh and see-thru plastic organizers
- External zippered mesh pocket
- Integral carry handle
- MOLLE compatible
- Attachment method: two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- First aid supplies not included
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 6"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- 420-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Another great bag from Maxpedition
Another great bag from Maxpedition! Even though this bag is designed for first aid I use mine for my dirt bike tool kit and it’s great for that, too. I have several bags from Maxpedition now and all have been stellar. Highly recommended!
I using it for a small toiletry bag and works great for me. It's a sturdy construction and materials.
Does everything I need it to. Wish Maxpedition offered more pouches and bags in this lighter weight nylon.
Items were shipped in a reasonable time and were all high quality.
First Aid Pouch
Excellent. Use them for organizing first aid equipment, travel bags, to go bags, electronics or any other equipment.