Lightweight combat first-aid pack.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Lightweight individual soldier combat first aid kit pouch
- Also excellent for organizing computer cables or toiletries
- Clamshell opening main compartment
- Internal mesh and see-thru plastic organizers
- External zippered mesh pocket
- Integral carry handle
- MOLLE compatible
- Attachment method: two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- First aid supplies not included
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 6"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- 420-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Awesome item and extremely durable and handy for all around items. I’m constantly transferring items and equipment between backpacks, snow machines, ATV’s and motorcycles.. Great product
I really like the idea of this pouch. It looks good, it's a nice size and is laid out well. Zippers work good too. My only gripe is that it's pretty flimsy for anything other than soft goods (i.e.: gauze, band-aids, and such). To be fair, this is designated as a first aid pouch, but to be more versatile, they should have used slightly thicker material or given it some padding. As an alternative, the IMP does use thicker materials, but the clear plastic window doesn't seem as good of a choice as the mesh used here and will probably scratch and become harder to see thru over time. Would be great to have a 'best of both worlds' version.
I use it as a boo boo kit in the car and love it. Lots of compartments and well built. I'll be buying the FR-1 Pouch next.
I'm a big fan of Maxpedition. Nothing but good things to say about the Individual First Aid Pouch. All Maxpedition products are top quality/very well made. This pouch keeps all my first aid supplies organized in my Maxpedition Kodiak sling pack. I recommend Maxpediton to everyone!
I received this for Christmas and was excited to get it set up. It held a lot more items than I thought it would, so I was pleased with the size. As always with Maxpedition, the quality is superb. Materials are great and I know this pouch will stand up to wear and tear for years. Overall I would recommend this pouch to people looking for an individual first aid kit.