Lightweight combat first-aid pack.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Lightweight individual soldier combat first aid kit pouch
- Also excellent for organizing computer cables or toiletries
- Clamshell opening main compartment
- Internal mesh and see-thru plastic organizers
- External zippered mesh pocket
- Integral carry handle
- MOLLE compatible
- Attachment method: two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- First aid supplies not included
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 6"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- 420-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Love the IMP Individual Medical Pouch
I use it as a boo boo kit in the car and love it. Lots of compartments and well built. I'll be buying the FR-1 Pouch next.
Individual First Aid Pouch
I'm a big fan of Maxpedition. Nothing but good things to say about the Individual First Aid Pouch. All Maxpedition products are top quality/very well made. This pouch keeps all my first aid supplies organized in my Maxpedition Kodiak sling pack. I recommend Maxpediton to everyone!
Excellent First Aid Pouch
I received this for Christmas and was excited to get it set up. It held a lot more items than I thought it would, so I was pleased with the size. As always with Maxpedition, the quality is superb. Materials are great and I know this pouch will stand up to wear and tear for years. Overall I would recommend this pouch to people looking for an individual first aid kit.
Maxpedition ..... the best bags out there
Excellent product and buying experience
Once again the purchase of a maxpedition product was the right decision. This is an excellent bag that can be utilized for many different tasks.